I Hate This

It was about 7 o'clock pm, Louis and Harry were cuddled up on the sofa, watching the X factor, Louis was laying on the sofa, his head in Harry's lap.

The boys recently finished dinner, which they'd had pizza, Harry had put the leftovers in the fridge because he'd ate his 4 slices, but Louis barely got one choked down because of how upset his stomach was.

He stirred in Harry's lap and Harry looked down, frowning, "how's your belly feeling baby? Any better?" Harry questioned.

Louis whimpered "u-upset."

Harry rubbed large circles into Lou's sour belly.

Harry could feel the heavy churning under his palm, he frowned, he didn't know what was causing Lou's belly to be so upset.

Louis' stomach grumbled loudly, sounding very sick and Louis teared up.

Harry pushed down lightly on Lou's stomach and it gurgled.

Harry thought that maybe Lou was bloated.

He unbuttoned and unzipped Lou's tight black jeans, and Louis sighed.

"That feel better? Get some pressure off your tummy." Harry said.

Louis shrugged, it felt nice with no pressure digging into his belly, but now he felt it grumbling constantly, luckily it wasn't making noises.

Harry unbuttoned Lou's shirt as well.

Louis smiled and sighed, now that felt better.

------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks passed.

14 days of an upset tummy.

14 days of fighting about whether or not Louis should go to the hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctors did tests, finding out that Louis was lactose intolerant.

Louis was not happy.

"But I can't drink my tea without milk Harry!!!!" He cried in the car on the way home.

"Lou we will go now and pick up lactose free milk."

So we stop at the grocery store and do just that.

Soon Louis gets used to the new milk products and agrees that it's a lot better than having an upset stomach.

A/n just a tiny update for you, it's extremely short!
But I am going to do a lactose intolerance sickfic a lot longer and better in detail, once it's written, I will delete this one.

Lots of love guys.

I haven't forgot about any of you.

I'm so thankful for how popular this book has gotten.

I'm so thankful for all of the support from each and everyone of you.

Thank you all so so much.

Bridgit 💖