Lou's Stomach Flu

Louis woke up with slight pains in his tummy but passed it off as nothing as he got ready for work, but while doing his hair his mouth was watery, he swallowed thickly as his stomach growled loud, he felt super queasy and thought it would be best to get this over with. He kneeled down by the toilet and heard his belly grumbling and groaning softly then loudly as vomit swirled around in his gut, Louis was not liking the feeling at all.

He called the boys to say he wouldn't be in for work as he went down to see Harry.

"Haz."

"I won't be going to work today, I'm sick. My tummys wonky." Lou said as he laid his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Take it you aren't up for breakfast then." Harry chuckled.

Louis shrugged.

"You should get a bit of something in your belly love."

Louis agreed and ate with Harry. Then the two decided to watch tv.

But not too long later Louis felt his stomach swirling again, it was making him feel nauseous and he spoke up.

"Need the toilet." He whispered, getting up.

"You okay?"

Louis shook his head, jogging to the washroom, hearing his belly gurgling as he ran.

He lost his dinner and returned to the living area, one hand resting on his tummy. He let tears slip down his cheeks as his tummy grumbled sickly.

Harry ran his hand in soft, gentle circles over Louis' belly in hopes to settle it.

The two cuddled and slept through the night with hopes there would be no more issues.

A/N I know this is the worst, I just feel like I keep repeating previous things from other sickfics, I'm so sorry if you guys hate this, it was a request by a girl who is super kind, she's given me a lot of support and I hope she doesn't hate this. Thanks guys and give me more requests so I get off my lazy bum and do them please!

Types I will do:

Sick on tour, bus, carsick, theme park, etc.
Sick at parents
Mental problems: eating disorders, self harm, depression
Stress or nervous sick
Food poisoning
Etc!

Remember it has to be Larry and Louis is sick, thanks Guys! Love ya!