Horror Movie Night

Louis POV

So we basically just got off for our Christmas break and me and Haz were going to have a movie night, sounds pretty cool. Or so I thought, until he told me what movie we'd be watching.

Damnit.

A stupid horror film, okay so you probably don't know why I'm upset about what Harry chose, well let me tell ya.

1- I get easily frightened.
2- the blood makes me feel nauseous.

But it's for my Hazza so of course me being dumb I said

"Sounds great babe."

Harry smiled, "lovely."

So Harry made popcorn and sat on the couch the movie on pause to begin.

I nervously sat beside him, cuddling into his side as he hit play.

------45 minutes later------

I hid my face in Harry's chest, oh my god the horror, and don't even mention the blood and Gore.

I feel so scared and my stomachs turning.

I whimpered and shook in fear,

"Ha-Hazza. Please turn it off!" I shrieked as someone's arm was chewed off by a zombie.

I was terrified, I jumped off the couch and ran upstairs into our room and hid under the blankets.

I rocked myself back and forth and cried hard when I heard footsteps coming down he hall upstairs.

I whined and cried, shaking and trembling as Harry wrapped his arms around me.

"Why didn't you tell me your were scared and nervous about these types of things baby?" He asked softly.

I shrugged, "you wanted to watch it so I said ok, didn't wanna upset you."

"But you upset yourself love..." He looked into my watery eyes as my stomach whined,

"And your tummy too by the sounds of it baby boy."

I cuddled into Harry's hold and we soon fell asleep, the movie leaving my mind.

Thank god he understands.

A/N this is short and not the best, so very sorry! But hope it's okay

lots of love guys!

Bridgit xx 💖