Lou Bus Sick

Lou's POV

I've been feeling ill all day but I don't want to tell anybody cause Harry will find out and make fun of me and I will ruin everything.

We were supposed to go watch a movie at the cinema but I think the boys waited for the late show around 9 pm.

My stomach grumbled and gurgled with the buses every move and I ran to the small washroom and puked.

Harry knocked on the door, "boo."

I got terrified.

"I'm fine just a sec. Having a wee."

I finished and came out.

Harry smiled, giving me a kiss.

I relaxed into his touch once we got to the couch and quickly fell asleep in his arms.

Third Person

Harry looked down at Louis, every time he heard his tummy grumble.

Harry told the boys he was gonna go to bed with Lou and see them tomorrow and to have fun at the movie.

When Louis woke he was in his bunk, his stomach groaned loudly causing Harry to wake.

Lou's POV

I looked around and saw Harry with me, I frowned.

"Haz? Why didn't you go to the movie? I ruined it."

"No babes, you felt ill. It's okay baby boy. I love you so so much."

I cried but understood Harry and cuddled close, my tummy emitted a loud noise and I whimpered.

Harry pulled me close and rubbed my back until I fell back asleep and I was happy to have him.

A/N this is terrible but thanks for the request! I love you guys! Working on the others as well which will be up Saturday! Love you!
Bridgit 💖

Sorry I didn't do requests in order of which I received, I just had good ideas for this one even though it sucks, anyway, they will all be up by Saturday