Upset Tummy

Louis POV

I woke up this morning with an upset tummy, but there's no way in heck I'm gonna let Harry find out, he will make fun of me and think I am a baby.

After I finished getting ready and dressed for work I just sat on our bed for a few minutes, rubbing my belly with some pressure, hoping I maybe just had some gas.

But no, it's an upset stomach.

Harry called me down for breakfast and I walked down the stairs, one hand on my tummy.

I stood behind him.

"Hey baby boy, you alright?" He asked, noticing my hand where it was resting.

"Yeah, just hungry." I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Okay, if you say so love. I made pancakes with whipped topping, chocolate syrup and hash browns, bacon." He smiled knowing it's my favourite, but my stomach clenched at the thought.

I smiled and licked my lips, to pretend I'm good.

We sat and ate, my stomach grumbling and groaning every few minutes because of how upset it is, and I'm sure I'm making it worse by adding more substances into it.

Harry kept looking when he heard it.

"What's making your tummy noisy babe? You not feeling good?"

Damn he knows me good. He knows my stomach better than I do.
It either makes noises if it's upset or I'm hungry, but I'm eating so that leaves Harry with the first guess.

"I'm ok. It's just taking a bit to digest the food."

"Yeah.... K." He nodded.

The phone then ran and work was cancelled. THANK THE LORD.

I sat on the sofa and watched The X Factor with Harry, he patted his lap so I sorta laid down, my head on the arm of the sofa he was next to and he laid his hand on my tummy.

He started rubbing soft, slow circles into it and I looked at him in question.

"I know you've got an upset belly baby." He whispered.

I blushed, knowing he found out.

"Sorry I didn't say, it's just embarrassing." I said softly.

Harry smiled. "You're cute."

My tummy grumbled and gurgled as Harry rubbed it, when it did so he'd look at my face, making sure I was okay.

"Wonder what's made your belly so upset love.." Harry sadly said.

I shrugged and cuddled into Harry's lap, embracing his warmth and smiling.

We continued cuddling all day and I'm glad Harry was here to help.

A/N you guys probably hate this, but I hope not.
Thank you to @givememynamesrsly for the request, hope it is okay!

Love as always xxx
Bridgit ❤️

Keep the requests coming!