Louis Anorexic

Harry's POV

"Hey boo, how was your day love?" I asked my boyfriend over the phone, I was driving home from work.

"G-good." He whispered.

"You okay baby?" I asked, hearing him stutter.

"Fine," he whispered, barely audible.

"I'm picking up McDonald's for dinner love, want a Big Mac?"

"Nah, I already had something to eat, I got a sub."

"Alright Hun, see ya soon."

I walked in and saw him sitting on the couch watching telly, in his sweats and t-shirt.

"Hey babe."

"Hey how was work?" He asked, hugging me and I swear I heard his tummy growl.

"Good, your day?"

"Fine." He said.

I went and got my burger and fries on a plate and sat with him to watch tv.

I saw his face writhing with pain as he turned the tv up loudly.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked, sitting down my plate on the side table, rubbing his shoulder.

"Nothing, just a leg cramp. Squeezed the tv remote by accident."

I knew what he was doing, making up excuses.

"Want a fry?" I asked.

He shook his head but the loud groan from his tummy sounded like he could beg for one.

"You sound awfully hungry baby. You sure you ate?"

Louis nodded and rubbed a hand over his tummy, putting pressure on the spot where the grumble emerged from.

I watched him suck his tummy in and out at times, sometimes digging his nails into the skin as he bit his lip.

"Here baby, have some of my burger, you're starving."

Was he starving himself? That's when the puzzle pieces locked into place.

The collar bones sticking out, his tummy flat, the grumbles, tummy aches that would keep him up all night.

"Baby, are you not eating?" I rubbed his thigh.

I felt him tense under me, shaking as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Boo?"

"I I I I I'm fine."

"Baby you're not fine." I pulled him into my lap.

"Look at me love." I said.

He looked up, his face white as a ghost, red puffy eyes and big circles under them.

I kissed him softly.

"Babe, I'm so sorry I didn't help you through your pain, I can't imagine what you're feeling like sweetheart."

"It's ok." He whispered.

"When's the last time you had a full meal boo?"

"9 weeks ago.." He whispered, shaking again.

"Oh baby, man I can't picture what those hunger pains must be like." I rubbed his back.

"We will start to get better in the morning ok?" I whispered.

He nodded and curled into me, I carried him up to bed and I laid him with me.

"Night my baby boy." I pulled him close.

-------1:47am------

I could feel Lou trembling under me.

"Baby? You alright?"

"H-Haz, the h-h-hunger pains."

"Oh c'mere baby."

I rubbed pressure into his tummy, feeling it grumble and groan under my fingers, feeling it digest whatever was in there.

"Baby? Did you have anything today?"

"10 almonds and 3 bottles of water."

I kept rubbing pressured circles into his tummy, feeling it calming and settling down a bit.

He sighed and looked at me.

"Thank you Hazza."

--------the morning--------

We woke and I got Lou a slice of toast, lightly buttered with a big hash brown patty.

His eyes swelled when he saw what was on his plate.

"Eat what you can baby."

He started nibbling on his hash brown and his stomach grumbled quietly, I could tell it was happy to get some actual food.

We cuddled after breakfast and had Sandwiches for lunch but what I knew would be the struggle was dinner, I knew he'd be terrified of going to bed with a full stomach.

I ordered Chinese and gave Lou a 3 little spoonfuls of rice, a egg roll and two chicken balls, covered in sweet and sour sauce.

He swallowed thickly and took a deep breath.

"If you don't think you can handle that then I can make you something else baby."

"No, wanna make you happy."

He ate slowly and ate mostly all his dinner, but I knew while we were laying in bed, the tv on low, getting ready to go to sleep, he wasn't okay.

"Baby boy? What's the matter?" I rolled over to face him.

"My tummys upset." He whispered.

I lifted his shirt, to see him very much bloated, gurgling coming from his belly.

I traced small patterns on his tummy to coax him into a sleep and prayed he'd be okay.

Well, this'll be a long journey.

A/N a close friend requested this! More updates coming soon! Sorry they aren't on now but I'm so busy with school!
Love you guys! ❤️

Bridgit xx