Louis Anorexic Part 3

Louis' POV

Harry drove on our way home silently and I was freezing, my teeth started to chatter and Harry soon turned up the heat.

"Cold baby?" He rubbed my thigh.

"Y-yea." I blushed.

"Tummy still bugging ya?" He asked.

I shrugged, I wasn't even feeling sick. But the hunger pains are insane, I've gone 72 hours without food and I'm doing good.

My stomach started clenching and unclenching to get my attention but I wasn't going to listen.

I felt a sharp hunger pain and my stomach let out a massive what seemed to be like a pained roar.

I closed my eyes and sucked my gut in hard, hoping to hold the noises in and hide my hunger from Harry.

We soon arrived home and Harry wanted to watch tv for a while so I went up to bed, telling him I was tired, well that's what he thought.

I got changed and laid under the blankets, my eyes closed and the room silent other than the growls coming from my stomach.

I woke up a little bit later and was very hungry, Harry was laying by my side and I sucked in again for the second time tonight.

I shivered as a breeze from the open window hit my skin and made my body cold.

I slowly and quietly got up, going to the living room downstairs.

I laid on the couch with a blanket and closed my eyes, again the noises of my stomach filling the room.

I rubbed a hand over my tummy in hopes to quiet it down but it grumbled and growled past the pressure of my hand.

The hunger pains were getting to much for me to fall asleep.

My stomach groaned loudly as a sharp hunger pain struck. I felt my body trembling as the grumbling vibrated my tummy.

I took a deep, shuttering breath as it growled loudly again and I knew I needed something in my system.

I ate half a granola bar and went back upstairs with Harry and as soon as I stepped a foot in the bedroom he was standing there, staring into my eyes.

"Boo? Baby? What you doing up?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Just wanted a granola bar, got a bit hungry." I blushed.

"Oh okay love, c'mere."

I crawled into his arms and we cuddled, his arms wrapped around my middle.

Harry's hands, which were still with no movement on my tummy soon moved, and started rubbing slow, gentle circles.

"What you doing?" I asked looking at him.

"Your Belly's moving and grumbling.. Gonna help it settle down." He whispered.

I shifted my position and cuddled into Harry's hold.

He thinks I'm in pain from an upset stomach?

If only he knew what the hunger felt like.

A/N TWO SUCKY UPDATES IN TWO DAYS GUYS!

Part 4...?
💖
Love as always,

Bridgit xx