Uh Oh Gluten

Warning: sorry for not putting warning in the past, but if you're uncomfortable with mentions/scenes of diarrhea, do not read this.

Louis tossed and turned for the millionth time that night.

Gassy
Bloated
Nauseous
Upset tummy
Dizzy
Exhausted
Diarrhea
Loss of appetite
Lost weight

He'd had many symptoms but did not know what they were to.

He rolled over feeling the newly familiar watery gurgling sensation in his tummy telling him he needed the bathroom.

He took a shaky breath and grabbed his puke bin beside the nightstand, not knowing how he was gonna be, one end or both.

He sat on the toilet, releasing his bowels into the toilet as his stomach let out a loud growl, his mouth filling with saliva.

He burped and tasted the bit of barbecue chicken he had forced down for Harry, although he was incredibly nauseated and just wanted to stay in bed instead of having dinner.

His head throbbed with dizziness as he gagged up his dinner, his poor, tiny body shaking with sobs as he trembled, he must've lost 17 pounds in the last 2 weeks.

Over all he just didn't feel well and not to mention he was drained, he was tired constantly and no matter how much sleep he'd gotten, it didn't help, although he didn't get much at nights, mostly just in the day.

Soon after he'd vomited, Harry walked into the washroom that the two boys shared.

"Boo you alright baby?" He asked, concerned about his sick baby.

Louis shook his head, looking into Harry's eyes, pain clouding his own.

Harry kneeled down to Louis' height. "You get sick again?" He wondered.

Louis nodded, tears rolling down his pale cheeks as he let himself fall into his lovers touch.

Harry frowned, wondering what was causing his love's poor little tummy to be so upset the past few weeks.

He rubbed soft, comforting circles into Louis' back, whispering soothing words in his ear.

"Wanna go back to bed?" Harry asked.

Louis shrugged, "I don't know, my tummys still upset."

Harry sadly smiled, "well I think it's as settled as its gonna get sweetheart."

Louis hiccuped, his tummy gurgling and he whimpered.

His poor little body couldn't take anymore of whatever was going on, it had completely drained him.

"I-I-I'm sorry I didn't keep the chicken down." He whispered.

Harry smiled, "you tried darling, it's okay, I know your tummy couldn't handle it anymore."

"I-if we go to b-bed c-can you rub my t-tummy?" Louis asked, Harry's tummy rubs have been the only thing to calm his poor belly lately, even them sometimes not working.

Harry nodded, "of course baby."

"You want a gravol or ginger ale too?" He asked.

Louis didn't know, often times the ginger ale would just slosh around in his belly, just upsetting it more but he didn't want to get dehydrated.

He decided to try it, taking small sips every now and then, Harry rubbing soothing circles on the poor boys stomach, noticing how his boyfriends tummy was a bit swelled.

"You feel bloated darling."

Louis nodded, he was but his stomach got more upset every time he'd release some gas.

Louis' stomach soon made some gurgling sounds, letting Harry know Louis was beginning to feel nauseous again.

Harry spoke up before he let it get too bad.

"Want some gravol or pepto bismol baby?"

Louis nodded, he was starting to feel the sensation of getting the poops again and his poor bum was very sore, and his tummy felt so sick.

He took his meds and cuddled back into Harry's touch, soon falling asleep.

In the morning Harry had woken before Louis, making the sick lad some toast, lightly buttered and some tea to hopefully calm his tummy down a bit and hopefully Louis could keep this down.

Louis woke up, feeling better this morning and smiled, going downstairs to hug Harry.

"How's your belly this morning baby?" Harry smiled.

Louis smiled, "feeling better."

After breakfast Louis soon felt a dull ache in his tummy again but passed it off as nothing, because maybe a dull ache from being so sick lately.

The pair went out for lunch and had salads, Louis felt better.

But at dinner after they had had pizza, Louis didn't feel so well.

His tummy was giving him trouble again and he was trying not to make it noticeable while watching the X factor with Harry that night.

He let out the sigh he was holding in and cuddled into Harry's side, wrapping his arms around his tummy.

Harry looked down, frowning, "you alright boobear?"

Louis' eyes glassed over, "m-my tummy doesn't fe-feel good ag-again."

Harry's frown deepened, his arms wrapping around his poor baby.

"Aww louboo. I'm so sorry baby boy." He wanted to take his poor boo's pain all away but felt so bad that he couldn't.

He then thought to himself, Louis had always felt ill after they'd had any bread products, or cookies or baked goods.

He'd pulled out his laptop and searched up gluten allergies and found a site on celiac disease.

Which had discussed and described every one of Louis' symptoms.

So the next day he had given Louis no gluten.

And as easy as that. The terrible problem was fixed.

Louis questioned why he couldn't have his raspberry toastie for breakfast but as soon as Harry replied with a,

"You can have them all you want if you want tummy problems."

Louis agreed.

No more gluten.

A/N this was a request that I really enjoyed writing and I hope that the person who requested it enjoyed it as well!

Thanks for the request love!

Keep them coming guys!

Love as always 💖
Bridgit xxxxx