Danielle comes in.

Louis' POV.

Danielle and I have been 'dating', she's been my beard for about 4 months now and I had to take her on a date tonight. To dinner.

Which wasn't bad, I didn't have to flirt a lot, but my stomachs been bothering me since I woke up this morning so yeah.

I was just fixing up some lunch for Harry and I, I had made him a mini pizza and myself  just a half of a toasted, plain bagel.

He walked in and saw our meals on the table.

"You not having mini pizza? We can share love." He said.

I shook my head as my stomach grumbled sickly.

I laid a hand, gently on my tummy and rubbed for a minute.

Harry smiled at me and looked confused as he saw what I was doing.

"What's the matter love?" He asked.

"St'mchs just a bit upset." I say, picking at my bagel, I'm not even hungry for it anymore.

I throw my half a bagel out into the rubbish and go sit on the sofa, my stomach grumbles loudly, twisting and turning.

I take a deep shuddery breath and rub large, slow circles over my tummy.

"Alright settle down now. I've gotta take Danielle out later.. Management will kill me if I don't make it." I say to my stomach.

-------------------------------------------

Later at the restaurant we were sitting in the booth.

Danielle reached her hand across the table and laid her hand over mine, rubbing her thumb back and fourth.

I hadn't told her about my stomach but she's been a great friend and she can sense when somethings wrong.

She orders a Greek salad and garlic toast while I just ask for a bread roll.

"Not very hungry?" She asks when the waitress leaves.

I shake my head and lay my head down on the table.

I know it's kinda rude but I'm really starting to feel ill.

My heads getting a dull ache and my stomach feels like it's turning in on itself.

"If you weren't feeling well we could've done this another time Lou." She says.

I shrug and scoot out of the booth. "Gonna get a bit of fresh air."

I walk out and sit on the pavement step.

My stomach starts gurgling in pain and I rub it. I don't even want the bread roll.

I lay my head down and close my eyes. Why tonight? The one night Harry can't give me cuddles and belly rubs?

I have to swallow a couple of times to keep sick from coming up my throat.

I breath deeply and walk back in.

Danielle's sitting there, food there, waiting for me.

She frowns, "you're so pale love." She says.

"Stomachs upset." I say.

She nods. "Sorry. You gonna be alright?"

I nod and shove my bread roll away, I don't want it.

"You should get a bit of something into you though love, it'll help soak up the bile and stomach acid." She says.

I shrug.

---------------------------

We start driving back home and I didn't put the radio on, so my stomach noise, can be heard, which is embarrassing but Danielle and me don't like music while we drive together.

My stomach growls upsetly and I take one hand off the wheel to rub it.

Danielle frowns, "Lou. We should have done this another day."

I nod at this point, I feel terrible, I pull into her driveway and walk her to the door.

"Want anything? I've got Sprite in the house." She says.

I shrug. I just wanna go home.

She nods and kisses my head, I kiss her cheek.

"Get well soon Lou." She says.

I thank her and get back in the car.

And now that she's gone I just let myself cry.

I sob all the way home, and my stomach growls.

I walk in and sit by Harry.

"How's your tummy feeling love?" He asks.

"A-awful." I whimper.

He nods and begins rubbing my tummy and kissing my head.

I soon fall into a soft sleep.