Its Embarrassing Haz

Louis' POV

Harry and I were currently eating breakfast which consisted of, pancakes, hash browns and sausages.

We had an interview at 10:30am and it was now 9:00am so I wasn't going to eat much.

I find if I eat a big breakfast my stomach takes more to digest it and it'll start growling while my food settles so I really don't want that during the interview.

They're usually the type of growls that if I suck in I can hold it in so if worst comes to worst I will do that today.

Harry tells me it's better to let it out and not hold it in because that'll upset my stomach or get gas built up, but let's be real here, it's embarrassing!!!

None of the other boys really have problems, they eat whatever.

But no matter what I do there's always an issue.

If I wait too long between meals, I get hungry.
I mean the others do too but their stomachs don't growl like they haven't ate for days like mine will.

After we eat my stomach growls and rumbles while its digesting my food.
The boys' don't. Theirs stay quiet, which is what I want.

"Hazza." I spoke up softly.

"Yeah baby?" He asked, smiling.

I already felt my stomach starting to rumble quietly.

"Can I get those smoothies advertising on tv?"

"Which ones love?"

"They said they're proven to within a week start working to stop gas and rumbling after you eat."

"We can try them baby, if that's what you want."

I nodded happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were getting ready to begin the interview and I don't think I can do it.

My stomachs gurgling and sloshing, part is from nerves because I'm constantly worried about my stomach making noises in front of the boys or anyone.

Harry came over,

"Just relax sweetheart, you'll be fine once you sit down, it's a two seater couch so you can sit and I will stand behind you, I can rub your back if you want." He whispered.

I nodded, my stomach letting out a pathetic groan.

Harry wrapped his arms around me. "You feeling okay though?"

I shrugged, my stomach was full of gas, I felt like I was the size of like an exercise ball.

Harry ran his fingers over my tummy, pushing gently to try and give it some comfort.

I burped and laid a hand on my stomach. I honestly felt a bit queasy.

Harry felt my forehead. "You're a bit pale darling."

I let myself lay in his arms, my stomach started to hurt and swirl.

"Don't feel well." I said.

"Gonna throw up?" He asked.

I shrugged.

This would be a long interview.

A/N part two??

Answer: Yes! It'll be up next weekend :)

Lots of love as always xxxx

Bridgit 💖