Hunger and Tummy Aches

Louis' POV

It all started early on a Monday morning, I had hosted and planned events all week, my sisters birthdays on Monday and Tuesday, my mums on Wednesday, writing papers on Thursday, Friday out with Oli, my friend Stan's birthday on Saturday and now skip to Sunday, mine and Harry's daughters 5th birthday party, I woke up and made myself a tea, and breakfast for Harry and the kids to have while I ran out to buy groceries for the party. I'm so drained.

Harry entered the room, seeing 4 plates on the counter instead of 5.

"One of the kids not feeling well?" He asked.

"No they're all healthy as little horses, I've just gotta run out and grab the groceries before the party so I haven't got time to have breakfa-"

My stomach growled loudly before I could finish.

Harry laid his hands over my tummy, gently.

"Sweetheart the party can wait, you've gotta get something into you."

"I'll be fine till I get back, than I can whip up something for myself." I promised, knowing in my mind though that I probably wouldn't even have the time for that.

"You sure babe? I can pop out, I'm not even very hungry quite yet." He said, I trusted him because he usually doesn't eat until 9, and its 8.

"Yeah." I breathed out, my hunger getting worse, but my kids came first to me.

-------------------------------------------

Once I had gotten in the car, my stomach was roaring, so I turned the radio up very loud to cover my stomach sounds so I could ignore them.

I felt my stomach vibrate with a bad hunger pain and a growl louder then the radio.

I took a deep breath, and pushed with pressure on my tummy.

"Get all you need to get out now, because I won't be very happy if you growl in front of Harry again, he's already worried enough." I said to my stomach even though I knew it wouldn't listen.

--------------------------------------------skip to the party

The kids all sat at the table with their pizza and cake, Harry ate with them.

Marvin spoke up, "Becca? Why isn't your papa eating?"

Harry came over, seeing me rubbing my stomach.

"You alright love?"

"Stomachs bothering me a bit." I said.

"Hunger?"

I shrugged. "Starting to get uneasy and upset."

Becca looked at me and came over, hugging me, hearing my stomach gurgling and sloshing since her head is at that level.

"Papa is your belly ok?"

I kneeled down, "papas belly isn't feeling very good right now sweet pea, his belly just doesn't want food right now." I said.

She got tears in her eyes "do you want my friends to go home papa?"

"No sweetheart no, that's not what's upsetting papas belly, other things are, you have fun at your party ok?"

"Whys your belly upset then?" She wiped her tears.

"It's just not very happy with papa, but I'm ok?" I said.

"But I'd rather cuddle and help your belly feel better, then party."

"Papa and his belly will be ok Bec." Harry whispered to her.

I stood back up as she hugged me again, "love you papa." She kissed my stomach " hope you feel ok soon."

I smiled, my stomach calmed a bit, but still gurgling pretty badly.

Harry hugged me, "still think you should get a bite of food in your tummy love, that may be what's upsetting it."

"Not now Hazza." I said, looking down.

---------------------------------that night at dinner, the kids and Harry eating tacos.

"Everybody got what they need?" Louis asked.

"Yes babe, now sit down and get yours."

For the first time that day Louis sat down, all his stress from that week disappearing.

Although his stomach was still bothering him.

So he settled on half a soft taco.

He put a bit of meat in the tortilla, a sprinkle of cheese and lettuce with a bit of salsa, knowing that the salsa probably wouldn't agree with him.

He ate about a half of his half before he announced he was full.

Harry looked very concerned, "babe you've had nothing all day, you can't be full already."

Louis shrugged, he was really starting to feel unwell, his stomach had been bothering him all week and he just didn't feel like eating.

"Not very hungry.." Louis said.

Harry looked at him, "boobear? What's going on?"

Louis shook his head, "jus' upset st'mch" he mumbled.

Harry frowned, "still?"

So the two put their children to bed and the married husbands cuddled and within a few days Louis was better, just tired due to stress.