Show Mute

It was the last concert before their break.

Louis was excited but also sad that the band was coming to an end for a bit but he'd have time finally with his Hazza.

•••••••••••••••

They were a bit through the show and No Control was coming up.

Louis was very proud of himself for writing this song and he was glad that the fans liked it.

But as his solo was coming up a sign was held up high, with at least 50 fans screaming at him with what it read.

"Louis can't sing! No Control is the stupidest 1D song ever!"

So automatically Louis stood there and didn't say a word, he let his solo go by without any lyrics to it and the others sang the last chorus without him.

After the show Louis didn't say a thing, they went out for pizza and Lou just ate in silence as the other boys chatted about what they were looking forward to.

After the boys cleaned their plates and Louis had about half his pizza left, they got ready to go.

They drove home and Louis stayed silent except for the little rumbles his stomach would make to digest his food and when he'd cough or sneeze if he had to.

Him and Harry arrived home and Louis went straight to bed, upset with himself and feeling as if he were useless.

While drifting off a thought kept crossing his mind

At least now that we are on break they won't have to hear my terrible voice.