I Just Don't Feel Well

No POV.

Louis walked out of his bunk for the second time that night out to the front where everyone was watching a movie.

He crawled into Harry's arms and took a shaky breath.

Harry knew that when they went for Chinese food after the interviews that Louis' stomach would probably act up, he's never been able to stomach the Chinese dishes well.

Harry ran his fingers through Lou's hair.

"Tummy upset?" He asked Louis, whispering in his ear.

Louis nodded, cuddling into Harry.

The romance movie on TV started to get Louis' attention until a very quiet spot in the film came to scene and his stomach decided then was the perfect time to let out a pained roar.

Louis let tears fall from his eyes and the boys all looked in his direction, pausing the film.

Harry hushed Louis and held him close.

"I think we're gonna head to bed lads." Harry announced.

"Night fellas." Liam and Niall waved.

Louis got into bed, shaking and whimpering, his tummy really didn't feel good and he didn't know what to do.

Ever since he was little he's had a weak stomach, even the simplest things such as tacos or quesadillas could make his tummy uneasy, so when they were going to get Chinese Louis was nervous. He ordered just an egg roll and some rice since he thought it may be the sauces causing his tummy to feel bad.

But after they finished, he only ate his egg roll and about half his rice, his tummy started rumbling sickly.

His tummy was giving all it had to digest the dish but it wasn't doing well.

Louis felt his tummy slosh and swirl steady, it was terrible because his tummy was so upset but yet he didn't feel nauseous.

He had his fuzzy pj pants on and could tell he was bloated because the waist line was never so tight around his tummy.

Harry pulled him into a hug and went out front while Louis got into bed.

"Any of you guys got pepto bismol?" He asked.

"Yeah I do, you alright?" Liam asked.

"Lou's stomachs upset from the Chinese." Harry said.

"Oh poor mate, forgot that stuff really fights with him."

"He should be ok, his stomach just gets really upset and rumbly." Harry told them.

"Tell him we said to feel better." Niall said.

Harry walked back into the bunk room and passed Louis the pepto bismol in the little cup, with some ginger ale to wash the medicine down because Harry knew he hated the taste.

Louis drank it without a word, so Harry knew this must've been bad.

"That should help sweetheart. Help your belly settle down." Harry said, soothingly.

Louis nodded, Harry lying beside him, rubbing his tummy softly to coax him to sleep.

A/N hope you liked this guys!

Love you tons!

Bridgit xx 💖