Special Sickfic

This is for you guys for a major thanks for over 21K reads and over 650 votes, I never seen this coming. I started writing just for some people to like it hopefully and with no intentions of getting over 100 reads at the most! This honestly means so so much that I've gotten this much support and although ever sickfic has been for you, I hope this one will be amazing.

Lots of love as always.

Bridgit xx 💖

Louis' POV

I was going out with Oli and a few others for some drinks and to party, just to celebrate Oli's birthday and let loose.

I honestly felt a bit off, knowing I was intoxicated and should have much more to drink but by 1:00 am I was working on my 17th beer.

It probably didn't help that I had eaten spicy chicken wings at the dinner party before.

My stomach was hurting like hell and I felt my head aching just behind my temples.

I set my beer down and swallowed thickly, feeling my stomach growl in pain.

Oli came over and smiled.

"How you doing lad?! Want another drink?! It's on me mate!!" He obviously had a bit too much himself.

"Nah mate, I actually think I'm gonna head home soon, starting to get a sour stomach." I chuckled.

Oli frowned, "sorry you're feeling ill mate." He patted my shoulder.

"I'm good bud, just drank too much" I laughed.

We said our goodbyes and had our hugs before I left to get in my car, I wasn't even drunk, I just felt really sick to my stomach.

Actually that's not even right, I knew I had to drive home! I was drinking non-alcoholic beer!

Oli didn't know that though, I'm trying to cut back on drinking but I had to fake it on his birthday.

I pulled into mine and Harry's driveway and my stomach let out a massive groan.

"F*ck" I whispered.

I went inside and Harry smiled, sitting on the sofa.

"How was the party baby?" He asked.

I shrugged, not wanted to open my mouth, I was really feeling a bad upset stomach setting in.

I sat down and laid a hand on my stomach.

"You alright love?" Harry asked again, putting his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side.

"Y-y-yeah." I shuddered.

Harry frowned. "Baby what's wrong?"

He looked down to my stomach and saw my hand rubbing in circles.

"Belly upset?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Did you have anything to drink? Be honest love." He said, calmly.

I shook my head. "17 non-alcoholic beers."

"That's still a lot to have in your belly, alcoholic or not."

I nodded and belched.

"Did you have anything to eat?" He asked, seriously and concerned.

I'd had a tendency to skip meals if I was drinking because alcohol, food and an upset stomach do not mix.

"Yeah, 6 spicy chicken wings and potato skins before we went to the bar." I whispered, ashamed and upset with myself.

"It's good that you ate baby, just not what you ate because spicy food is hard your your tummy Lou, you know that babe. Plus drinking on top of that."