Louis Anorexic Part 4

Louis' POV

I'm nauseous. My stomach kills. My head kills. I'm dizzy. I'm tired. I'm drained.

I laid in bed, my stomach clenching like mad.

I was upset with myself, for letting it go this far.
But also, mad at Harry, he ruined my diet.

But Louis just think, it's okay because you're getting thinner again.

Harry called up for dinner, "LOU BABY! DINNERS READY!"

We sat with our Kraft dinner, salad and chicken strips across from each other at the table, Harry looking across every few minutes to give me a cheerful smile of his.

The hunger pains were insane right now but my mind is telling me how much this food will make me gain.

I picked through my salad, maybe eating a quarter and didn't touch the chicken strips or KD.

Harry looked to me, "baby? What's the matter?"

I hummed.

"You've barely touched your dinner love, you feeling sick?" He asked.

I was a bit queasy but it was from having no food in my system.

"Not very hungry I guess..." I lied, and my stomach growled loudly to disobey me and let Harry know the truth.

Harry's eyes widened, "Lou, eat." He now knew what was going on, I relapsed.

I saw Harry get out his phone and text someone.

But then excused himself to go use the washroom.

So of course after him just kind of finding out, I checked his phone to find

To: Boys

H: Hey guys just found out Lou's been relapsing. So if you're with him for any meals make sure that he eats and watch him, make sure he finishes at least 3/4 of the meal.

N: Hey Har, we knew something was up yesterday, me and Liam took him out and we went to Pizza Hut for the pizza buffet and out of garlic fingers, pepperoni, meat lovers, veggie, donair, Hawaiin pizzas he only had a small slice of veggie.

H: and he didn't have breakfast yesterday, told me he had dinner with you too.

Li: didn't have dinner with us, said he was going home to eat with you.

H: so yesterday all he had was a small slice of veggie pizza. Oh my god.

I started tearing up as I locked Harry's phone, but another text soon came in.

Niall: so when are you going to tell him you're sending him to get help?

A/N Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed, it's not the best but I hope it's okay!

Lots of love!

Bridgit xx💖