Anorexia.

By: @LoveDrunkConnor
all creds to her! Follow her!!!!

*Louis POV*

It all started when we-One Direction- embarked on our last tour for a while- On the Road Again Tour 2017.
It was an exciting time because we was going to places we've never been before and it's always fun to look around new locations and meet new fans.

We was currently sitting in the dressing room, me cuddled up to Harry-yes Larry is real and the boys support us, but not management so much- he was running his fingers through my hair and I was tracing his arm tattoos.

We all sat in silence till, Liam spoke up, "excited to be in Cardiff tonight boys?"

We all hummed and nodded, as Niall replied, "Yes! I love Cardiff, it's the land of the sheep!"

We all laughed as Niall, always thinks before he speaks, "But I'm also excited to see the fans! We haven't been to Cardiff in ages"

As soon as Niall said that, there was a knock on the door, me and Harry jumped apart and Liam sat in between us, the door opened and it was one of Simons puppets from Syco, "Louis can I speak to you for a second please?"

She faked smiled as I stood up, "course".

I gritted my teeth as I followed her through the door and down the corridor, into a small room which had Simon inside.
She walked us into the room closing the door behind her.

"louis! take a seat" Simon said, as he tapped his fingers on the small table that was in the room.

"what's up Si?" I said as I sat down in the small uncomfortable chair, I wish I was in Harry's arms right now.

"Well, we've had some comments should we say about you and we want you to chance them" brunette girl piped up-that's her name because I don't what she's called-

I looked at Simon as he looked down, ummm okay that's odd.

"Right basically Louis" she said, "we've seen on Twitter Larry is now a thing again?"

Oh shoot, "well, um, you see, we've been fooling around on stage, with Liam, so people must be posting photos and just saying it's me and Harry when it's not"

She rolled her eyes at my answer-stupid bitch- "another thing Louis, you're getting fat"

I looked up and gasped, but she carried on, "you see, photos from paps are coming out and we can see you've got a round stomach now, and your face is filling out, we've also heard from costume, that they had to size you two sizes up because your clothes was to small?"

I was ashamed, I never saw anything wrong with me, yes I may be filling out more but that's because I've been depressed over my mums death and the fact this is going to be the last tour. I guess I just haven't been looking after myself.

I stood up and tried to blink back the tears, "um I'm sorry for that, I'll try sort it"

And with that I ran out of the room and to the toilet,

And that's how my anorexia started.

------

"FEW WEEKS LATER"

The one on the road again tour has now finished and the boys are on there well deserved break.
Niall is back home in Ireland seeing his family and setting up Modest Golf.
Liam is in London with Cheryl, getting everything ready for the baby.
And Larry, well Larry are just going on day by day.

But the three other boys, have noticed something changing in Louis, and they didn't like it.
Nor was they going to let anything happen to their Doncaster friend.