Sick at a Dinner

Lou's POV

I knew fettuccine Alfredo bothered my stomach, I always knew that.

But Harry's mum invited us, I wasn't going to be rude.

We were just having dinner and I could already feel the war in my belly beginning, so I snuck a hand under the table to rub my tummy gently to help the food settle.

Worst part, we were staying here the night, because it was Boxing Day.

See we spend Christmas Eve at home, my mums Christmas Day and Harry's mums on Boxing Day for the holidays every year.

My stomach grumbled quietly and I took a deep breath.

I kept eating until my plate was about 3/4 empty.

But my stomach let out the loudest groan I think you'll ever ever hear.

Anne looked at Harry, "woah babe."

Harry looked at me concerned, "that was Lou."

Anne, Gemma and Robin looked as Harry did.

I started feeling very uncomfortable at the table, I knew they were all watching me and it was embarrassing.

It felt odd since I'm the oldest, having little ones at the table which would take attention easily.

Here I was the smallest size and everyone was adults.

I cleared my throat, "may I use the restroom?"

Anne smiled, "you alright dear? Having some tummy trouble?"

I shrugged and went into the bathroom, sitting on the floor against the door.

I let tears roll down my cheeks as I sobbed.

Harry knocked.

"Baby? Lemme in?"

I opened the door and Harry came in, locking it.

"What's wrong love? What happened out there?"

"Alfredo sauce always bothers and upsets my stomach." I whispered.

Harry looked guilty, knowing the Styles' love it so his mum loads it with sauce and left after I said,

"It's okay. I'll survive." I chuckled as my tummy let out a roar in pain, starting to let me know I was stupid for eating what I did, letting me know the war that was about to begin.

Harry rubbed a hand over my tummy softly, "we're watching Elf if you wanna come out, I told everybody what's wrong."

"K, nobody will judge me? My tummys gonna get noisy, I can tell." I whimpered.

"No judging here baby."

When we went out Anne came over and gave me a massive hug, "Louis Hun, I'm so sorry, you should've told me."

I nervously chuckled, feeling my tummy swirl and slosh.

I whimpered and Harry wrapped his arms around me.

We laid on the couch and Harry rubbed my tummy softly, massaging it to help digesting.

I felt better after a bit and was thankful I finally opened up.

A/N it's bad but I was bored, see told you more updates!

Bridgit xx