Charities and Charity

Louis' POV

Our local church was holding a Christmas dinner to help raise money for local charities for the homeless and hungry during Christmas and me and Harry really wanted to show support so we bought dinner there and we took 35 signed Made In The AM CDs for sale.

Soon a group from the local children's home came in and there's was one little girl left but sadly the workers had no food left.

I stood out of my chair and carried my plate over, she was a fan.

She gasped.

"Hi love." I smiled.

She hugged me tight.

"Hey, you can have my food okay sweetie?" I offered.

She looked sickly skinny, she must have been homeless until they found her.

Her stomach growled softly.

"But then you'll be hungry Louis." She teared up.

"It's okay, you need it more than I do Hun." I spoke up, giving her a kiss on top of her head.

"Thank you so much." She said, I took a cd off the table and passed it to her as well.

"Merry Christmas,"

"Charity." She spoke up.

"Charity."

She was adorable. She had greenish-blue eyes, light brown hair, and the cutest little face. She said she was 9.

"Charity? Do you have a mummy and daddy?" I asked.

She shook her head, tearing up.

I smiled, "well now you have two daddies." I said and her jaw dropped.

"You and Harry?"

"Me and Harry."

She cried hard and hugged me super tight.

I signed papers from the women who brought the girls here.

Charity was now Charity Tomlinson-Styles.

We sat at the table and ate, I watched her and Harry eat as I smiled at them.

I now have my own little family.

Perfect timing too, it's Christmas Eve. My birthday.

My stomach growled and Charity looked up, guilty and sadness lining her eyes,

"Now you're hungry papa."

"Papas fine baby girl." I spoke up, although I was starting to get hunger pains.

--------Christmas shopping, 2-3 hours later--------

My stomach ached, my head pounded, all from skipping one bloody meal.

The carollers on every corner of every street didn't help either.

But this was all for Charity and Harry so it's okay.

I felt faint but I needed to help her.

We walked into Walmart and Charity looked up at me.

"Daddy, papas really pale." She said.

"Babe? You alright?" Harry asked.

"Just getting kinda hungry." I said, but I was already starving.

"You look like you're gonna pass out boo." He held an arm around my waist to hold me steady.

"Just feel kinda faint." I whispered.

It went black.

When I woke, only a few moments latter, Harry was with me, in a back room of a store, with McDonald's in his hands, grinning.

I smiled and ate my burger as we talked about past Christmas memories and went home.

We sat on the couch with Charity and when midnight struck we sang "Do They Know It's Christmas?" To her and she cried, saying how much she loves us.

We all went to bed and woke the next morning to see what Charity had gotten from Santa.

A/N thought this was cute with Christmas coming up!
It's not really Sickfic I know sorry but yeah.😊

Bridgit xx