Lou gets a tummy ache

Louis' POV

I awoke to the sun shining in the window, but surprisingly Harry wasn't awake yet like usual. Usually he wakes up and makes him and me breakfast then gets me up if I'm not up already, I looked to the time but as I rolled over I felt my tummy ache painfully.

"The heck?" I asked myself quietly.

It grumbled loudly and I dug my shoulder into Harry's side in a way to wake him up.

"Ughh Lou what?" Harry's deep morning voice groaned.

"I'm hungry." I whispered.

"Really? Just had to wake me up for that?"

I nodded, looking down.

Harry then chuckled and got up, going downstairs to cook.

But I didn't know what was causing my tummy to hurt.

I felt my tummy clench tightly as it groaned loudly, making my eyes brim with tears.

"Ouch." I screeched.

I need to tell Harry. Wait no, he'll think I'm a baby. Well Louis guess you'll have to suck it up.

I went downstairs and had a hand on my tummy softly caressing it to keep it quiet and calm.

"I'm not very hungry anymore Hazza." I softly whispered.

"You feeling okay?" Harry asked.

I nodded biting the inside of my cheek.

--------THAT NIGHT--------

I softly cried in our bathroom at the pain in my belly.

I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Boo?" Harry knocked.

"Y-yeah?"

"What's wrong baby?"

"I-I-I have a tummy ache. I have had it all day."

Harry softly picked me up, in his strong arms and sat me in his lap once we got to the couch, pulling me close to his chest and cuddling me all night until I fell asleep.

A/N I know this is terrible but thanks for the requests guys! Keep them coming! And for those who have thank you so so so much!!!!! YOU CAN REQUEST MORE THAN ONE REQUEST! Send me more guys! Hope you like it @stckholmlilo