Take Me To Him

~ Chapter 18 ~

*Joker's P.O.V*

I woke up at 5:00 AM because that gives me just about two hours to get to where Riddler was to drop off my jet plane. So, I got up and got dressed and noticed that Angel was asleep on the couch. I carried her back into the room and planted a kiss on her temple. I've gotta admit I do feel kinda guilty about sleeping on her in her sad state last night but hey! I needed the rest, today's a big day for me! I gathered my men and got everything ready and then we all separated to meet up again on top of Von Grunwald Tower for our ride. Some of my men went into cabs, some went by the underground, and some went on foot. Of course some of them are gonna be there before others but it surely wouldn't take them more than an hour to head to the tower and even if it did, what's the harm in leaving some behind, eh?

By 7:00 AM I had closed the plane's door and we took off. Along the plane ride we went over the plan again. There was no place for confusion on this one. All the men knew their parts and everyone packed their tools and weapons. We were now putting on our parachutes. We were going to parachute onto the top of the building then after it's all done, our lovely pilot will have turned the birdie around and we'll meet him on the roof. After I fastened the last strap on my parachute I checked my watch. It was 8:00 AM which meant only 30 minutes to our destination.

"Alright! Does everyone have their parachutes on? We don't want to smear their roof now do we?! We're only 30 minutes away from our destination. I just want to remind you all that your parachutes will only activate when-" I stopped mid-sentence as there was a rummage sound coming from the back of the plan.

I craned my neck to it's direction as I pulled out my pocket knife and slowly made my way to the back as I smoothed my hair back. I looked around the men's baggage and under the chairs but there way nothing.

"Alright! Who packed a rat?!" I yelled as I turned around to walk back as I saw an all black figure at the other end of the plane.

I walked back up to where I stood, squinting as I got closer. Oh my are we gonna have some fun now!

"You finally appeared in the broad day light! Tell me Bats am I blurry to you? Can you see properly?" I boomed.

"I can see just fine, Joker." He replied. Always so blunt and straight forward!

"Well then good for you! Changing things up a bit! Who would've known Batman would show up to our little party?!" I asked turning to my men.

"Who invited the Bats to our little fiesta?! You? Did you invite the Bats over?" I said as I squeeze the cheeks of the scared still goon sitting on my right.

"How about you huh? Was it you Andre?" I said as I moved along to the one beside him and slapping the side of his neck.

"Oh I get it! It wasn't an invitation! Okay! Who put little Batsy in their carry-on?!" I boomed.

"Enough Joker!" He spoke.

"Wow tough crowd..You guys really know how to make the air thick don't you?!"

"Oh I Know!" I gasped as I side stepped towards the door of the aircraft.

"How about we air the room a little bit! Aha! Ahahahahahaahah!" I boomed and chuckled as I craned the lever and the airplane's door flew opened.

I felt the cabin pressure drop as my men started to panic and Batman kept his composure.

"Now let's not do something we'll regret aye?" I said as I waved my pocket knife around.