Chapter 2

Well it's been a full week of junior year, and I already got picked on by Max and his annoying flying monkeys.

He tried to take my beanie I had off yesterday and he insulted my 1975 shirt like who insults the 1975?

An asshole like him would. He even said I was transgender and that's why I look so much like a girl. Um sorry I have a perfectly sculpted face, his bald ass looks like Voldemort and he's talking about me?

Ok then boo, I'd rather look like a girl than that thing

I was currently in English, Michael was asleep next to me which led me time to doodle on his hand. English was actually my favorite subject considering I loved writing, almost anything. I should be paying attention but I'm lowkey ahead of everyone.

I already done all the homework for this week, Mr Shuester our teacher noticed how intellectual I am towards literature last year. (A/N: I'm gleeaf, don't judge me)

So this year, he made a deal with me that after school I complete the homework that's due throughout the whole week so I don't have to worry about it later

You could say I was the teachers pet but I told Mr. Shuester not to do that, I don't want to be irked with the pet shit. But I will say I am sometimes a English geek at times, but according to Mike its everyday.

I had just finished drawing a rocket ship onto his, all across to his thumb. As soon as the bell rang he had immediately lifted his head up from the text book wiping his mouth, "Ah that was a nice nap"

I shook my head snorting at him, "I drew a rocket ship this time" Michael stood up along with me grabbing his bag.

He checks out his hand nodding, "This is pretty sick" I nod flipping my hair like I was Harry. "Yeah I know, artists do it better"

Michael rolled his eyes checking his watch, "Free period next? Good time for another nap, today is going marvelous"

I shook my head about to walk out the classroom with him until Mr. Shuester called out my name. "Zayn could you stay after for a little?"

I nodded looking at Michael, "I'll meet you in the library"

Michael salutes me, "I'll be on one of the couches" I snort as he walks out closing the door.

"Am I in trouble?"

Mr. Shuester chuckles as he takes off his glasses, sitting on his desk. "No I just need to ask you something, are you busy after school?"

A playful gasp leaves my mouth, my face instantly scrunching into something seductive.

"Why Mr. Shuester of course I am, you finally asking me out?" I say jokingly making him roll his eyes. I mean hey, he is pretty fit for a 30 year old.

"Haha no and I need you to do me a favor" I sit on one of the desks nodding, "Shoot" "I need you to tutor someone from my classes"

My face drops with an annoyed frown, "Shuester if this person is an asshole, no I will not"

He shakes his head, "I promise he's not, I swear" I think a little, he. Maybe he's cute? Probably not.

"Alright, what time?" "3:20" I nod standing up, "What room?" "This one here, I'll be here to see if he comes and then it's just you two" "I'll do it, only because your my favorite teacher"

"Ah that warms my heart Zayn" "Don't be so flattered" I say doing a over the shoulder pose before bidding him goodbye as I was liked out. I hear him snort saying goodbye

Oh shit what if the guy I tutor is an asshole? What if he's one of the football players? Oh god I don't think clearly

Today goes by quick, like I literally blinked and it was 9 in the morning, I blink again it's 3:15. I was already sat at my desk doodling in my journal, Mr Shuester was to busy grading papers.