Chapter 86

"Y'know the other day Sophia asked if we could friends" Zayn snorts, looking over at his boyfriend who was too focused on his play station.

He decided after a hard day of work he'd visit his boyfriend, but he was too focused on this new game his bought.

"Really? What'd you say?" "Uh no, she's made my life hell since freshman year" "True but you did say that you two were cool though" Liam says, glancing back at him.

"That was when I was getting over my attempted suicide, I said I was cool with Max Green and he's been beating my ass since the moment I walked in school freshman year. We're not best buds, we're acquaintances"

"Yeah but maybe it could be nice to be friends with Soph" "Liam, I'm not being friends with 'Soph'. Even when she's not being stuck up, she's still stuck up"

"Not all the time" "What? Why don't you be her friend?" "She's already my friend, Zee"

"Doesn't sound like it, she said she hasn't heard from you in a while. Why don't you go and call her up, hang with her new block head boyfriend"

"Block head?" "Yeah, he didn't know chapstick came in the Eos. It was hilarious, they're a made match in heaven" The boy on the bed snorts.

Liam raises an eyebrow, "Okay but seriously, the only reason why we don't hang out as much is because you'd get jealous"

"Me? Jealous? Of who? Her? Oh Liam James, not only does your enlarged forehead make me laugh, but your accusations too. My bones are certainly tickling"

The brunette tries not to smile at his boyfriend, watching him giggle behind his phone. "You do, y'know jealousy is in your blood. Remember that day we went to the smoothie truck on one of those hot days?"

"And that crusty Chewbacca asked if you want to come inside and she'll show you a sweet passionate smoothie? Oh fuck yeah, I'm glad I ended her life with my words" Zayn scoffs, placing his phone on his boyfriend's night stand.

Liam's cheeks turn red, "Okay, I see what you're saying about that situation. But what about the time we were in Home Depot?"

"Bitch that was you, that sloth was flirting with me and you got butthurt when I gave him China Express's phone number" Zayn says with an amused smile, raising his dark eyebrows.

"Okay but you've been more jealous then me" "Lies Liam, lies. I could be flirting with a dog and you'd be jealous" "That's cute" The older boy says sarcastically, turning back to his game.

Zayn pouts, lying down on the bed as he watches him play. He was going to take a nap because Liam's bed felt like soft clouds in the warm sky, but that was until he heard the door creak open loudly.

"Baby boy!"

Suddenly there's something heavy on his body, causing Zayn to scream a little. "Ashton get the fuck off me!"

"Cuddle party!" Luke shouts as he hops on the bed too, causing Zayn to groan loudly. "This is it, I'm dying for real this time" "Aw you're alright, I'm not that heavy" Ashton reassures, patting the boys face.

"Get off me fat ass, I can't feel my damn legs" "Fine, cmon Luke. We can share our cuddled with the guys downstairs"

"Everyone's downstairs?" "Yerp, were going mini golfing today" Ashton announces excitingly, watching Luke cover Liam's eyes as he's playing his video game.

"Luke stop I'm on my high score!" Zayn hears Liam yell, already following Ashton down the steps where his friends were.

"Peasants! I've missed you!" The darker haired boy says, throwing himself in Harry's arms. "Zee you saw us last week"