Chapter 47

Avan walked through the aisles of the mini mart looking for snacks that Zayn complained about craving.

He noticed Zayn's friend Spoogy putting icecream into the freezers, he gave him a wave asking him how Zayn was doing.

They talked for a while and afterwards Spoogy walked off going about his business.

He grabbed the chips, a few cans of soda and candy before heading towards the check in the front before he heard someone call out his name. He turned to see Elizabeth, Michael, and Harry following behind them.

"Hey, um we've been trying to get in contact with Zayn for a while. He hasn't been answering our calls or messages, is he alright?" she asks softly.

He sighs a little before setting the stuff on the counter. "Zayn's in Mapleworks, that's why. He's not supposed to contact anyone for a bit" he says making them all stare at him.

"What?" Harry finally speaks up, after being quiet the whole time. "You're kidding me right?" He asks, snorting slightly.

Avan clenches his jaw glaring, "Why would I, of all people joke about that? Look I know you all are ignoring him because he doesn't tell you stuff. Some things aren't supposed to be told, you need to respect that. Ignoring him is just fucking petty"

"Can we visit him?" Michael mumbles giving him a hopeful look. "Not until Saturday afternoon, he gets out that morning but I'm sure he'll be to tired to talk"

Elizabeth nods, "Could you tell him we said get better? And that we're sorry for being so selfish"

Avan nods picking his things, "Yeah, I'll be sure to do that. Thank you" he says turning to walk away.

Harry bites his lip letting out a shaky sigh, "I feel like shit, it's probably my fault he's in there" he mumbles before going back to sit down.

Michael rubs at Elizabeth's back as she sniffles

- - - -
Zayn played with the blanket that was covering his legs. He was now back home, he got back at 4 in the morning but immediately fell back asleep once he hit the couch

It was only for about three days he had to stay in the hospital, but it felt like forever and he liked that. It was painfully slow, but he enjoyed the slow days

Sometimes he feels like the days was going a bit too fast, it was nice to sit in and reflect on everything

He watches as Avan gives AC a kiss on the cheek before heading towards the door. "I'll see you later twerp" Avan says waving at Zayn before disappearing out the door.

That's what he's been doing lately, leaving. But AC says that he's looking for a job. He told her that uni wasn't working out for him that well. Of course she was upset, but atleast he wasn't gonna be away from home.

Avan had told him he ran into his friends at the mini mart the other day. Zayn that his cousin would end up yelling at them or something since he told him why we weren't talking.

But much to his surprise, he said they apologized and we're going to see him soon

Zayn doesn't know how soon, but soon. To be honest, he couldn't wait even though they were being ignoring him for almost the whole entire week