Chapter 7

I slyly watched as Liam whisper something into Sophia's ear making her laugh, man this was disgusting.

And it hurts, it hurts knowing that wouldn't be me, and it hurts that he's acting as if he doesn't know me anymore

He's treating me like everyone does, like I'm invisible and fuck that feeling doesn't feel good. I mean I never cared about everyone else but this was Liam, of course I cared what he thought.

I look back down at my taco before taking a bite out of it, I can see at the corner of my eye Michael giving me one of those sympathetic looks.

Of course he knows about the kiss, they all do and god I wish I hadn't told them if it was going to turn out like this.

I was so excited and happy, now I'm just filled with emotions that are far from happy.

"Hey zee you wanna go to the library?" Elizabeth says gathering her stuff together.

I nodded getting up, putting my lunch in the trash nearby, "Mikey you coming?" I ask. Michael nods, "Yeah let me just get something from my locker and I'll meet you guys there"

We all nod and I follow behind Harry and Liz who start asking me about how my aunt was doing.

Michael

I watched them them go towards the library before standing to put my lunch away. I grab my bags going into the hallway looking to where the 'populars' went.

I had a few words for Liam himself. I make sure to duck as I pass the library to make sure my friends wouldn't see me from the window.

I noticed that Liam was near his opened locker putting books in his bag. I walked over glaring at him, he frowned staring at me up and down.

"Uh can I help you?" I slammed his locker closed making him look at me crazy. "The fuck is your problem?" He asks dropping his bag, clenching his fists.

"You fucking touch me, and you'll be done" I spat making him snort crossing his muscular arms. "You serious?" He looked as if I told some sort of joke as he opened his locker again, I decided to slam it closed again causing him to glare.

"Yeah dumbass, one hand on me and Zayn will never talk to you ever again" And like I thought, my threat made his glare look drop. "Your Zayn's friend?"

"Best friend," I corrected him. "And your a dick, kissing him then acting like a fake ass" I say loud and clear causing him to shush me, looking around urgently.

"Keep it down"

"Why should I? You hurt him and I should break your stupid looking nose"

Liam faces drops, "He's hurt?" He asksmaking me stare hard.

"Oh no, his broken heart is tickling his insides. You kissed him and then go back to that cow, do you know how you look?"

Liam rubs his face, "I-it's not what it looks like" "He thinks you were experimenting on him, you better give me explanation before I hit you" I say setting my bag on the ground.

"Look, chill out." The brunette says with his hands up a little, probably knowing I wouldn't throw any punches.

"I like Zayn, a lot. I just needed some time to think, my friends thought I was acting funny so I just pretended to be all lovey dovey with Soph to make them stop. I didn't mean to hurt him, I just wanted to give him space"