Chapter 81

OMF I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK, IM SORRY :')
~

"There was someone talking about you on snapchat" Harry says pulling at Zayn's band tee, distracting the boy.

"What?" The dark haired boy asks with a frown. "Someone was talking crap about you"

Zayn scoffs, "What did they say?" he asks with a amused look. "Nasty mean stuff, she said something about you having a big mouth from what I remember Liz told me"

Zayn scoffs, "Seriously?" "Yeah, Liz screenshotted the photos and showed me" Harry says as his friend raises an eyebrow.

Zayn leans back in his chair snorting. At this time, they were having a free period in their classroom since school was ending pretty soon.

"Alright, thank you for the information" "What're you going to do?" Harry asks quietly, glancing around the chattery classroom.

"Um call her out, I'm not just gonna sit there like a dumbass and do nothing" Zayn says crossing his arms.

Harry nods, smiling to himself because he was sort liking drama. Now he understands why Zayn loves it too.

"Who was it? Was it sofa? I swear to god if it was her" Zayn says with a glare. "No, it was Gigi. Could you believe?" Harry asks making Zayn scoff.

"Gigi? I thought we were friends, her dry biscuit ass" the dark haired boy says sitting up his chaos, noticing the blonde sitting two rows away.

"Don't do anything reckless" Harry says, only to be completely ignored by his bestfriend. "Hi, excuse me? Gigi?" Zayn asks loudly, catching everyone's attention.

Gigi frowns turning to face him, "Hm?" "We're you talking shit about me?" Zayn asks, pointing at the girl. "What?"

"We're you talking shit about me on snapchat?" Zayn asks, tilting his head. "No?" "But why did my friend here just say you we're?"

"And if I was?" "Bitch don't get smart with me, I don't want to have to make you cry in front of all these people in here because I will," Zayn says making some people snicker.

Harry nudges Zayn's arm, causing Zayn to do it back to him hard. "Did you say I have a big mouth?" Gigi nods, "Yes I did" "Why did you feel the need to say that?"

"Because I felt like it" Gigi says making some people turn to look at Zayn, waiting for that smart comment that was going to fly out his mouth.

"Okay I have a big mouth, everyone knows that," Zayn says as if it was obvious, Harry biting his lip trying to hold back a grin.

"But did you know you have to learn to walk to become a model? Bitch you look like a wounded giraffe, you can't even walk in a damn straight line" Zayn says making her glare earning erupt laughter from his classmates

"You're all talk you know that?" Jessica Brown asks, one of Gigi's friends say causing to Zayn scoff.

"And you look like a caprisun, you know that? Mind your damn business Becky" He says making some people laugh

"Alright Mr. Malik, watch your mouth, one more word and you're out of here" Zayn crosses his arms, " Ms. Cheryl, school is almost out in a few days, I have the right to start shit with people"

"I'll report you to the principal's office, say something else" Zayn stays quiet, tapping his foot.

"That's why her old ass look like a damn piece of white paper when she wear a tshirt. She's flatter then me" he mutters to Harry who cackles behind his hand.