Chapter 65

"Hi Jaan" Liam says, hugging Zayn from behind. The dark haired boy grins rolling his eyes, "Hey Li"

Liam has been saying jaan for the last two days, he loves it though don't get him wrong. "I was thinking you and me could go out tonight"

"Oh like a date?" "Of course, to the movies" he says kissing his cheek. "I'd love too" Zayn says placing his hands on Liam's.

"Malik! Payne! No pda! Payne get hell back on the field!" Their coach sherry yells making Zayn glare

Liam pulls away patting his butt, "I'll see you later?" "Yeah, have fun with practice" Liam makes sure to kiss him before rushing over to the group of guys

Zayn climbed up the bleachers sitting in his spot at the top. He liked watching Liam practice, surprisingly it was entertaining.

"Zayn?" Someone shouts making Zayn looks to his right, Harry rushing up the bleachers. He placed his sunglasses on, blocking the bright sun out his face

"The hell is wrong with you?" "I need your help" Harry says plopping beside him. "With what?" "Niall, he wants to take it to the next level"

Zayn grins crossing his leg, "Oh you want advice? Girl I have so many positions I suggest you try. Shit if you really want to please him I suggest you use a lot of tongue when you blow him. Liam loves that everytime"

Harry's face turns red, "T-That's not the next level I'm talking about"

Zayn's cheeks turn red, "Oh, well forget what I said. What is it then?" "He wants to meet my parents, or really I want him too" "Hey that's great! What's the problem?"

"You know how my step dad is" Harry says whining. Zayn nods, "True, protective as fuck. He's going to scare the poor snowflake, you remember when you first brought me over your house?"

Harry blushes embarrassingly, "Yes" His dad Robin had mistaken Zayn as his boyfriend and decided to gang up on him, that was until Zayn decided to get smart and 'grind him to dust'

"Man he sure had it coming that day" "That's why he's not so fond of you" "I don't give a fuck, he shouldn't have gotten in my face. You and me together? Yuck" Zayn says adjusting his sunglasses

Harry sighs ignoring that last comment, "I just everything to be perfect" "It will be, just talk to Niall after practice" Zayn says motioning to the blonde running laps

Harry smiles, "Aw isn't he so cute? He's so pale, with his nice legs" Zayn wrinkles his nose, "He looks like a blonde piece of toast"

Harry smacks Zayn's arm, "Leave him alone!" "What? I'm just saying"

Harry scoffs, "Go listen to Halsey or something" "No, I don't like her anymore" "Why? You were in love with her since the beginning of the year"

"Not anymore, things change Harry" "Then whose your new lover?" "Adele, man that bitch can get me crying just by singing about vaginas and I don't even like vaginas"

Harry snorts, "She's aight" "Aight? As I recall you listened to her whole album 25 on repeat when you and Niall were on break"

Harry sighs, "I was in my feels okay?" "Still no excuse, now I've replaced all my Halsey posters with Adele"

"That's kind of creepy" "Your hairline is creepy" Zayn says making Harry glare. "Leave my hairline alone"

"I'll try, but it'll be hard" "It's already bad Mike makes fun of me" "Aw poor baby" Zayn says with a pout, he caresses his cheek.

"You're not funny" "I'm not trying to be, I'm just naturally funny you can't deny" "You aren't"

"Okay Harry, there's your boo so get away from me" he says motioning to the blonde taking a break