Chapter 23

"Zayn! Liam's here!" Carla shouts up the steps. "Oh sweetie don't you look handsome" She gushes, pinching at Liam's face.

"Thank Ms. Malik" "I told you to call me Carla, Liam. You make me sound old" Liam nods smiling, "Alright"

"How's you're mother doing? Better?" "Kinda, still upset" "Well maybe I should keep her company then?"

"I think that would be nice, she needs a friend right now" He says playing with the straps of his book bag. "Alright, well just go up. Zayn's trying to look perfect" She says teasingly.

"Alright" Liam says giving her a smile before heading up. Liam heard the sound of the front door close before knocking on Zayn's door. "Who is it?"

"Pizza man, came here to deliver you what you wanted" "What is that I wanted?" "Sausage" he says cheekily hearing Zayn laugh on the other side.

As soon as the door opens Liam is met with a grinning Zayn, "I'm a vegetarian, so no sausage for me" he says sarcastically.

"Oh funny, well soon I'll make you a meat lover" Zayn cheeks turn red as Liam enters all the way, he closes the door behind him.

"So ready to do some homework?" Zayn chirps sitting in his chair. "Mhm not really, would like it if we did something else" Liam suggests wiggling his eyebrows as he placed his bag on Zayn's bed.

"Well Mr. Payne, if you want do something else you have to finish homework" Zayn says putting on his glasses. "God how am I going to concentrate with you wearing those?" Liam groans out laying on his bed.

"Suck it up, if I can watch you run around in those shorts at gym then you can look at my beautiful face" "Touché Mr. Malik" "Now, let's get out that trigonometry" Liam huffs annoying pulling out him worksheet his teacher, Ms. Wible, gave them.

After an hour Liam was still struggling, when Zayn helps him he's fine. But without his help he just screws up.

"I still don't understand this" Liam mumbles laying back on Zayn bed sighing. "Don't give up, you know I hate when you do this" Liam lays on his side, "Fine but I'm just going to mess up again" "Well how about we play a game?"

Liam suddenly gets interested, "I like games" "I know you do, you big oaf" Zayn says kicking at his feet.

Liam nods, "Okay, so the game?" "You do a problem, and if you get it right you get a kiss" "Just a kiss?"

"If you do the problem really well you without my help, you might even get to squeeze my cake a little" "Cupcake, you mean" "Fuck off Liam" he says making the older boy laugh.

"Okay okay, and if I get it wrong?"

"I tease" Liam raises his eyebrows, "You wouldn't dare" "Of course I would, I even bought this lip gloss that makes my lips extra glossy" Zayn says opening his drawer of his desk. He pulls out the pink tube with a cherry drawn on it.

"Cherry?" "Yup, your favorite fruit" Liam swallows hard grabbing his notebook, "Okay" Zayn grins, "Good, now do problem number 5 please"

After doing the whole page Liam's gotten ten kisses in a row, he's had to watch Zayn apply the cherry lip gloss at least three times, even when he was doing a problem he caught the boy sending his flirty looks

And that's cheating, he's distracting him by being hot

Liam was on his last problem workings by himself, he could feel Zayn staring directly at him making him nervous.

"Babe could you just lay off the stare please, you're making sweat" Liam says chuckling. "Oh my bad boo" Zayn says looking somewhere else.

Liam furrowed his eyebrows typing on the calculator on his phone before writing the answer down, "finished"