Chapter 72

"Li stop" Zayn says covering his face with his blanket as his boyfriend continues taking pictures of him. "No you're pretty, I need a bunch of pictures" Liam says, wrapping his arm around him. "Say cheese!"

Zayn smiles sleepily as Liam snaps a selfie of them, "I just woke up and your being a creep taking pictures of me"

Liam pecks his cheek, "I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet unaware of it"

Zayn smiles cheekily, "God you're so weird" "I know" Liam mumbles, kissing Zayn's clothed shoulder. "You still coming right?" Zayn asks, turning slightly to look at Liam.

Liam sits up slightly, "Coming where?" he asks, staring down at his boyfriend. "With my aunt and I to see my mum" Zayn says, cuddling his blanket. "Oh, you're still going?"

"Yeah, my decision hasn't wavered or anything. I mean my aunt doesn't want me to go at all, but I'm almost 18" Zayn says, turning his back away slightly making Liam frown.

"She's just worried" "I know, but i'll be alright. I've been through a lot of shit but I'm working on it. Even Dr. Wilson thinks this is a great idea"

"Well it's your decision, you know yourself better than anyone else. If this is a way to get better than I say go for it" "Thank you" "You're welcome, but I'm worried" "Why?" Liam grabs Zayn's hand, kissing it slightly. "What if she doesn't, y'know, wanna see you?"

Zayn shrugs, "I just want to tell her I forgive her, y'know? If she doesn't want to see me then fine, I'm cool" he says.

"Alright, well just know I'm gonna be there for you" "Thank you" Zayn says, turning back to Liam.

He puckers his lips making Liam grin, bending his head down to kiss him. Zayn moves his hands away from his side, bringing them up to cup Liam's face.

Zayn smiles into the kiss, pulling Liam closer to his body. "Mum their having sex in here!" Avan says loudly from the doorway making Zayn scoff when he pulls away from Liam.

"Stop coming in my room!" "Stop closing the door, go learn something educational" "Go find your baby mama" Zayn says before squeaking when Avan sends his a glare.

"For your info, we're going to an appointment later today" "Aw look at you being a dad and all" Avan rolls his eyes, his cheeks turning red.

"Whatever, just keep the door open" "Why? We weren't doing anything" "Yeah sure, guys weren't on the verge of making out"

"We're not gonna make a baby or something, if that's what you think. I'm not as forgetful as you" Avan rolls his eyes, "You're not funny"

"I am funny, admit it. You laugh with me" "No I laugh at you, now please keep the door open and don't make out"

"Making out sounds nice" Liam says cheekily, earning a glare from Avan. "Bye Avan" Zayn says, throwing a pillow at him.

"I think he's warming up to me" Liam says, after Avan leaves. "Oh yeah?" "Yeah, he doesn't give me those vicious glares anymore. Just less vicious"

Zayn scoffs, "Not that much of a progress, but alright. Whatever helps you sleep at night"

"You help me sleep at night" Zayn pulls the covers over his head, "Okay, don't start with the bad flirting" "S'not bad, I'm good at it"

"Whatever, just cuddle me back to sleep please" Liam gets up to close Zayn's bedroom door, despite what Avan said.

Liam climbs back into bed, wrapping his arms around his small boyfriend's body. "I love you" Liam says, kissing behind Zayn's ear. "I want you to love me blue" Zayn mumbles randomly.