Chapter 4

It had been a couple weeks into having tutoring sessions with Liam and so far it's been great.

He's even more flirtatious than I thought, always complimenting my smile and my eyes, even my band tees.

Listen people, if you compliment my band tees that means you want a piece of this caramel goodness.

Ok?

I was following the group of people outside to the field. And of course Michael's vampire ass hides out somewhere whenever we have gym class, the asshole didn't even bring me along.

I have my gym clothes in my locker but I don't bother, I just sit on the bleachers watching. Specifically on Liam since he's in my class, and Jesus it's truly a blessing.

Watching him run around chasing a ball all sweaty and man I can't keep my eyes off the front of his shorts if you know what I mean

So that's when I starts wearing my sunglasses, let's get that story out the way. I watch as everyone piles around the coach while I start climbing up the bleachers.

"Malik where's your uniform?" I roll my eyes before continuing to climb up the steps, "Forgot it" I say with a slight shrug.

"You know this means that minus ten points right?" I threw my thumb in the air, "I'll make it up later" My coach shakes her head with a sigh before going back to the rest of the students.

I plop on the bleachers taking out my earphones, "Look at all those peasants down there" I mumble to myself.

"Except for Liam, he's a knight of course" I say with a fond smile. Why the hell am I talking to myself? Because your crazy Zayn, thats why.

I roll my eyes at my conscience before tapping on my phone, clicking on my favorite song: On hold, by The xx.

But other than that I really did love sitting up here though, the view was beautiful. Like there's the sunset, the pine trees and the blue skies, it's just amazing how it mixes.

Wow, I'm such a random person

Gym went by pretty fast since it's the last class, as soon as the whistle blew I got up ready to leave. 3:00, that was my time heading to the classroom since Liam stayed at practice for a while.

So I decided to go find Michael and punch him for ditching me but someone called out my name.

I turned around frowning until I saw Liam jogging over to me, and lawd he looks great sweaty. I took off my sunglasses to peer at him, "Hi Liam" I sat before putting them back on, just to have my eyes roam his fit body

He grins trying to catch his breath, "I was wondering if I could walk to the classroom with you? Coach says I can leave early from practice"

I nod slightly turning the music down, "If you want" I watch him pick up his bag from the bleachers nearby. He threw it over his shoulder, standing by me, "Ready?"

I nod beginning to walk. "So what're you listening to?" He asks motioning to my earphones. I took one of my buds out putting it in his ear, "The 1975"

Liam gasps, "I love the 1975!" He exclaims making me stop walking.

"You're kidding?" Liam nudges my shoulder, "I'm not kidding, my favorite song is sex" I cover my mouth trying not to squeal, "I love sex!"