Chapter 21

Liam nibbles on his lip nervously as he bounced on the balls of his feet looking around the busy hallway. "God I need to get this shit on tape" Ashton gushes taking out his phone.

"Buzz off Ash, this is going to be sad" Luke says as he tries to take his friend's phone from his grasp, only to be scoffed at.

"Dude, this is Sophia we're talking about. She called you a breadstick one time" Ashton says starting to snicker.

Luke thinks for a moment before glaring, "Dump her good Liam, no one calls me breadstick" He says seriously making the two laugh.

"Lads? I need your honest opinion, do you think Harry would be interested in me?" Niall pipes up adjusting the straps of his bag.

"What? You like Harry?" Liam asks raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, I mean he's cute and funny. I really like his colorful shirts"

Ashton pinches his pale cheek, "Aw guys, Nialler's first gay crush"

They all begin to poke at his face making him glare, "Fuck off" He says crossing his arms like a child. Liam smiles shaking his head as he continued to look for Sophia, today was the day he was going to break up with her.

This will not end well.

"Hey there's Zayn" Luke says motioning to him and Harry walking up the hallway. "Niall, there's your husband"  Ashton teases.

"Shut it, you're going to make me look like an strawberry. You know I can't control my blushing" He whisper shouts, holding his pale cheeks.

Zayn smiles waving slightly, "Hi guys" "Hey baby, missed me last week?" Ashton says in a deep voice similar to Liam's.

He was just about to wrap his arms around Zayn until Liam grabbed his collar pulling him away. "Watch it Irwin" Liam says warningly.

Luke snorts watching Ashton rub at his neck, "You play to much" "You all are too serious, anyways. You excited?" Ashton asks staring at Zayn. "For what?"

"Your boy toy is finally dumping the beard" "And you weren't going to tell me? I was going to miss the whole show?" Zayn asks with a pout. Liam smiles scrunching his nose, "I didn't think you'd want to watch"

"Hell yeah I wanna watch" Harry nods, "It would be funny seeing someone like her with all that make up cry" Niall smiles at him dumbly, "Same" he says a bit too loud making Harry jump a little.

Ashton nudges Niall's arm laughing, "He's high right now"

"No m'not" Niall says his cheeks turning red. "Shh shh," Ashton says shoving Niall's face in his chest. "It's okay NiNi, it'll all be over. He's hallucinating, don't mind him" He says petting his hair.

"I hate you" Niall mumbles in Ashton's chest. "I know"

Harry looks at them weirdly before looking at Zayn, "And people think we're weird" "Hey here she comes" Ashton says giddy like, he lets go of Niall to take out his phone.

Liam watched as Sophia and her Barbie dolls follow behind her chatting excitingly.

Zayn pulls Harry to the opposite side of the lockers, "Good luck" He mouths to Liam who smiles.

"Hi LiLi, where've you been? You haven't been answering me calls" Sophia pouts, holding his arm a bit.  "Yeah I had some stuff at home" "Oh, are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah," He says leaning on the lockers. "Uh we have to talk" he says softly.

"Oh date plans? Aw you're so sweet Li" she brags glancing to her friends who nod agreeing. "Uh no, no date plans"