Chapter 73

Few more chapters until this story ends :')

"Will?" Zayn asks, after his English class ended a few minutes ago. "Yes Zayn?" Zayn takes out his essay from his folder, placing it on his desk.

"Y'know this isn't due til next week Zayn" "I wanted to turn it in early, y'know I could get it back faster or something"

Will smiles, "Well thank you, I'll be sure to read it when I get home" Zayn nods, "I uh, kinda wrote about my childhood mostly and what happened over spring break"

Will frowns, "What happened over spring break?" "I tried to um, kill myself" Zayn says, sitting on the desk in front of his teacher's

"What? Why would you that? Are you alright now?" "I'm fine, I just had some crazy stuff going on with me. I went to the hospital for it, I'm in therapy now"

"I'm glad, I don't what I'd do if I didn't have my favorite student" Zayn grins, "Aw thank you, you're making me blush" he says making his teacher laugh

"Well thank you for the heads up" "You're welcome" "Do you need a note for your next class? Your late" Zayn nods, "Might as well, you know Ms. Cheryl crawls up my ass about everything I do"

Will snorts, "You don't like her?" He asks, taking out a pen.

"Hell no, she's always judging me. Y'know this one time we were talking about gay rights in her glass, she was scowling at me the whole time with her ugly ass" Zayn says, crossing his arms

"She's actually kinda nice" "Nice my flat ass, and you know what? I be catching her checking out Liam, I can get her arrested for that crap"

Will shakes his head, "I doubt Liam cares," he says with a slight chuckle, handing Zayn the more. "Have a nice day Zayn"

"You too, tell Harvey I said hi" Zayn says smiling at the picture of Will's one year old son. "Oh I will, thank you" he says watching Zayn put on his bookbag

Zayn gives him one last wave before walking to his next class. "Mr. Malik, care to tell me why you're late?"

"I got lost" Zayn says simply, walking up to her desk placing the note on the surface. "You've been in this school for three years and you get lost?"

"You've been single since freshman year and you still haven't found a man?" Zayn asks, walking to his desk hearing some people snicker

"Do you want detention?" Zayn zips his mouth, taking his spot next to Niall. "Good, I will not tolerate smart mouths in this class"

Zayn rolls his eyes, "Bitch" he mumbles under his breath. "What was that Mr. Malik?" "I was asking Niall for a pen"

Niall's cheeks turn red from holding in his laughter, handing Zayn his own pen before getting another from his bag.

"Why does she dislike you so much?" Niall whispers. "I have no idea, maybe she has a high heel stuck up her ass or something. I'm not that bad"

"I mean you are kinda rude sometimes" "Shut up Lucky charms" Zayn says clicking on his pen. "See, right there"

Zayn scoffs, "Whatever, wanna see my new tattoo" he asks with a grin, sticking out his pinky. "Aw L for Liam?" "No L for lick my ass"