Chapter 26

A/N: his smile is so contagious, I've been looking for gifs of him and I literally had a grin on my face just looking at this oml

Niall nervously trudges through the snow as he walks up the steps to the Styles home taking in a breath before ringing the doorbell.

"You got this Nialler, don't screw this up" He mumbles to himself, he begins to fiddle with the button of his coat.

"Hi Niall" Harry voice calls out as the door opens. Niall waves, "You look, really beautiful" He says with a shy smile. "Thank you, you look handsome. You clean up nice" Harry says before closing the door behind him

"So you ready?" Niall asks taking out his keys. "Yup" Harry says placing his dark green hat to cover his curls.

Niall extends his arm making Harry grin, "I can be a gentleman when I want to" He says making Harry laugh a little taking his arm.

As soon as they got to the diner, Harry didn't feel as awkward before. It actually felt nice and normal, "I like you when you aren't jittery and nervous y'know?" Harry says teasingly as he takes a bite of his fries. "I would've assumed, I usually don't ask people out"

"So you expect someone to ask you out instead?" "No, I didn't mean it like that. It's just when I go out with someone I assume they like me, but then the next time I see them their already letting me down 'gently' because they've found someone better. Or better looking, or at least not as nice as I am"

Harry frowns, "Well those people are trash, just know that I'm not like that" "I didn't think you we're, that's why I started to like you. You're nice" Niall says with shy smile before fiddling with his straw.

"Just nice?" "Well you're a lot more, but you aren't the type person that would dump me for being a gentleman"

"That's very accurate, you a mind reader Horan?" Niall shakes his head as he chuckles, "No, I just have a gut feeling" he says, a smirks playing among his lips.

Harry smiles feeling his cheeks start to feel hot, okay he started to feel weird. The longer he noticed Niall, the more attractive he became.

He looks like a baby, is what Harry thought when he first saw the boy. But now, he didn't look like a child

More like a man, a short yet broad, muscular man who has a heart of gold. That's rare, Harry stared at the way the small drop of Pepsi escaped Niall's pink lips, causing him to lick it away.

"I-I have to go to the bathroom" Harry says standing abruptly. "Oh, okay. Do you want dessert?" "Yeah sure" "Okay i'll choose if you want?"

"Yeah" Harry nods rushing to the bathroom. As soon as he gets in he locks the door pulling out his phone dialing Zayn's phone number

"V'as Happenin!?" He hears Zayn yell on the other line making him hold the phone away from his ear.

"I need your help" "What? Is the date going okay?" "No, I mean yes but god he's hot" "Like weather hot?"

"Attractive hot, I mean his lips are just sinful" "Is that bad?" Zayn snorts. "No it's just, I think I'm starting to like him"

Zayn smirks, "Well lookie here, I thought you said you wouldn't like baby face Horan"

"Okay yeah, but look! He's so chill and funny too! Like I can't even explain how adorable he is. If you get past his awkwardness, he's an amazing guy. I'm crazy for not seeing it sooner"

"Well I'm glad, that's why I encouraged you to give him a chance. Every person deserves a good man"

"Thank you Zee" "You're welcome, but thank you sir. I'll be telling Liam how you're drooling over him now. Hey Li!" Zayn shouts making Harry rolls his eyes "Goodbye Zack"