Chapter 51

"Zayn"

"Yes peasant"

"How do you accidentally eat someone out?" Harry asks making his friends laugh, except for Zayn.

Harry's bestfriend who was sitting up in his bed had told him that you could 'accidently' get eaten out.

"Well maybe person #1 could have no pants on and laying on on a surface. Then the person #2 somehow trips, and his mouth meets the ass. Then person #2 might oops when he sticks his tongue inside and then person #1 might say oh that's okay, might as well finish what you started"

Harry winces watching Michael's face turn a shade of bright red from laughing at the answer. "That's disgusting" "Don't act like you don't want your ass eaten"

Elizabeth holds her ears frowning, "Stop!" "I'm being honest, it feels pretty damn good if I might say" Zayn says sending Harry a wink before picking up his notebook.

"How do you know that?" Michael smacks Harry's arm, "Liam obviously" "Liam told you about it?" Harry asks, tilting his head

"He probably ate him out already, dumbass" Michael mumbles the last part, bring his legs to his chest.

"Ew! Did he really?" Zayn grins cockily, "Yesterday, and man he has a mouth Allah blessed him with"

"That's disgusting Zayn, seriously" "Shut up Harry, it was amazing. I usually talk about how big his dick is, but his mouth. It does wonders, I felt like I got baptized by a tongue. It felt so weird at first but damn he went in" Zayn drags out, letting out a fake moan.

Harry rubs his temples hearing Michael giggle uncontrollably, "Can we talk about something else?"

Elizabeth nods, "Oh! How about puppies? My mom said were going to get one" "She's seriously going to get you a puppy?"

"Yeah, why?" "I don't think she should leave the puppy with you" Harry says wincing. "What? Why not?!"

Zayn looks down at his book, "We all remember what happened to fluffy the cat" he mumbles quietly, Harry snorting when he hears him clearly. He remembers, Elizabeth hadn't watch the cat that well trying bake cookies

Somehow fluffy got out the house (Zayn wasn't sure why the fuck the door was unlocked) and before he could run, poor thing got run over by a garbage truck. When first heard, Elizabeth texted him about it and he kinda sorta laughed. Yes that was mean, but it was a little funny to him.

But that day he spent the night comforting the crying girl, yeah his shirt got tears and mascara on it but the only thing he cared about was having his bestfriend happy again

"What did you say?" "Nothing sweetie, have fun with a puppy" "You should get one, I think that might make you happier"

"I have a dog, his name is Liam and he makes me happy"

"I mean a real dog, all cuddly and has a cute nose" "Liam is cuddly and has an adorable nose that can beat any dog's nose"

"Nuh uh" "Yuh huh" "No Zayn, his nose isn't that cute" "Bitch try me, seriously say that again and I will cut you Liz" Zayn says with a look making her pout.

"Cats are better anyways" Harry says honestly.

"No their not, that's Satan's pet" Michael says. "But you have a cat Michael, and you're always cuddling with her when we're over"

Michael's cheeks turn red, "Nirvana is not the devil, she's an angel. I'm talking about other cats"

"Sure, just admit you like pussy Michael" Zayn says, writing Liam's name in cursive in the corner of the blank page of his journal. He begins drawing hearts all around it