|Epilogue|

I fudgnin apologize for updating 53726372 years later, I think I paused right after the last chapter because I wasn't sure how to finish? Idk

But I made sure to finish because I shouldn't leave one of my favorite stories hanging like this and it already makes me feel sad when people constantly ask for me to update.

A lot of going on rn, I'm barely on my phone half the time, my exams starts Friday and starts right back again next week so I'm trying to study and make my last grades remarkable so I can pass onto the next grade.

(Also so I don't have to go to summer school🌚)

But I finally finished the story and I'm filled with mixed emotions rn!!!!

I hope you guys like the ending because I actually did and I usually don't like what I right so????

Also I'm so very happy that you've all stuck me and continued to read even when I was updating less and less because of school.

However this was one of my favorite stories to write and I'm pretty depressed that it's over now, maybe, just maybe, I might do a smol sequel , *i'll think about it (;*

-Sali

~
Summertime is the most wonderful time everywhere for anyone. No school, no homework, no annoying teachers, and certainly no stupid classmates.

But for Zayn it was going to be the same since he'll still be working at the mini mart like every other summer.

Other than his job, so far it's been the best year of of his life, except for the breakdown he had over spring break, or the attempted suicide, and the fact that he stayed in the hospital but nonetheless it was amazing.

He's got the most magical boyfriend in the entire world, he has a lot more friends who he can tolerate, a new relationship with his mother who he swore he hated til the end of time, and best of all he even joined the theatre club.

Since Zayn did so well in grease, he decided that maybe he's taken a liking to theatre and being able to show off his singing skills.

It'll also be something good to put something on his college essay next year other than the fact that he eats, sleep, and breathes his art.

Zayn is even thinking about turning the new leaf, soon he'll be formerly known as that old bitch who was mean to everyone to the bitch who is mean to some people.

In the last two years of Highschool, he labeled himself as a bitch since he thought it was pretty 'bad ass' but now that Liam had entered his life it's been turned upside down.

Maybe changing was for the better?

There's no need to roast people you don't like, or ever treat them terribly if they treat you terribly back.

Maybe he would be ever more liked at school if he was a lot nice? If hat ever happened then Zayn's aunt wouldn't have to come have meetings with the principal about him 'smart mouthing' the same teacher every week.

Either way, senior year will be awesome for Zayn and he was digging this whole positivity thing his therapist has been mentioning about.