Chapter 56

"Zayn? You seem happy, what's wrong?" Elizabeth asks, poking at Zayn's shoulder. "I can't be happy?"

"Yeah sure, but you're unusually happy. What happened?" Michael asks, throwing a chip at him.

They were having lunch outside on the bleachers, partially because Liam had practice and Zayn just wanted to watch him.

Harry was watching Niall too, but he doesn't want the blonde to notice he is.

Zayn grins adjusting his sunglasses, "Well if you must know, I am not a virgin anymore" he says.

Harry spits out his juice, "You got it up the ass?!" "I sure as hell did, twice too! Man it was awesome, we had a quickie in the car this morning before school. I've never opened my legs that wide for anyone in my life, it was truly beautiful"

Elizabeth covers her ears, "Lalalala" Michael nods, "Nice, how was it?" "Man his dick gets better everytime time" Zayn says, grinning cockily.

Harry shakes his head, "Congrads, did it hurt?" "The first time, I felt like a pole was being shoved up ass. But after a while, it was magical" he says holding his heart

"Well I finally kissed Calum the other day" Michael says with a grin. "How was it?" "It was great, but his mum almost saw us so I had to hide in the bush"

"Okay then, well I'm glad you two are going strong. All we need is a certain curly haired boy to make up with his Irish boo" Zayn says, looking over his glasses at Harry

"I've tried, okay? He won't look at me, or even smile at me" "If it makes you feel better, I can talk to him if you want?" Zayn asks

"Thank you, but it won't help" Harry says, watching the blonde run across the field doing laps. "My otp need to be together, or I'll die" Liz says, pouting.

"We'll you'll be dead for a while, Niall isn't going to notice me anytime soon" Harry says with a frustrated sigh. Zayn pats his back, "Just give him some time" He says, noticing Liam waving at him.

Zayn smiles waving back. "You two are like those gross couples" "Nuh uh, I vowed I'd never become one of those" Zayn says wincing.

"Oh there's your boytoy coming now" Michael says, jerking his head to Liam jogging up the bleachers. "Hi guys, hey babe" Liam says, leaning down to kiss his boyfriend.

Michael cringes seeing them tongue kiss, "Ew get the fuck out of here with that"

Harry covers his eyes, "Suddenly I'm not hungry anymore" Liam pulls away with a peck, "Sorry" Zayn waves him off, "Nothing these cows haven't seen"

"Cows?""Yes, I call you cows now" "I liked peasant better" Elizabeth says, removing her hands over her brown eyes. Liam sits in a bleacher infront of them, "So what's up?"

"Just watching, you're doing really good" "Thanks, pretty sure we'll win tomorrow night" "I wish I could go" Zayn says with a pout

"You'll see me afterwards, I promise" Liam says, kissing his hand. "Aw you guys are so cute, it's making my insides hurt" Harry says

"Thank you Harold, now I'm going to talk to blondie down there" Zayn says standing up.

Harry frowns, "Oh god don't say anything dumb" "I promise, when have I ever done that?"

"Just now? When you were talking about you not being a virgin anymore" Liam frowns, "You told them"

Zayn makes his way down the stairs quickly, "I can't hear you!" He says loudly. Liam cheeks turn red, "How much did he say?"

"It was magical and it felt like a pile was being shoved up his butt" Elizabeth says making Liam facepalm.

~*~

"So? What did he say?" Harry asks, standing by Zayn's locker. "Erm, he didn't say a lot about you"

"Huh?" "When I asked he changed the subject" Harry scoffs, "Seriously?" "Yes but you can't blame him"

"What do you mean?" "It's only been a month Harry, he might need time away" "B-But I've apologized, I've tried to explain and all he does is blow me off!"

"Haz, he's doing the same thing you did to him before you two started dating" "What?" "You wouldn't give him the light of day, you'd ignore him half the time. That's what he's doing now"

Harry leans against the lockers, "I miss him" "I know Harry, why don't you try to get him off your mind? Want to come over?"

"Aren't you staying with Liam?" "He's got practice after school so I have to let him focus" Harry nods smiling, "Okay" "Alright, cheer up. You're supposed to be Cheshire Cat, you're hardly grinning"

Harry gives him a fake grin, "See?" "Ew stop, you're making yourself look uglier than you already are"

Harry lifts up his middle finger, "Thanks bestfriend" "Bestfriends don't lie, we have to tell the truth"

"So if I called you ugly?" "Then you'd be lying, Allah took his time sculpting me. I mean look at this jawline, it can cut through melons" Zayn says brushing his fingers against it

"Alright your cockiness is unbelievable right now" "it's called confidence Harry, try it sometimes"

"I am confident" "You confident wearing those ugly ass shirts" Zayn says closing his locker. Harry clenches his jaw, "You know what"

Zayn loops his arm with Harry's, "Shh I know, you're used to me being this way. You love me"

"Sadly"