Chapter 62

"Hey Zayn, you remember me?" A girl with dark hair and bright blue eyes ask with a grin.

Zayn looks around the market, "Um am I supposed to you?" He asks frowning. "Figured, my name is Jade. I used to go out with your cousin"

"Oh you're Jade! Wow, you dated Avan?" Zayn asks snorting, already scanning her items. "Yeah," she says blushing. "You and me used to watch mean girls all the time" she says making him grin

"I don't remember but I believe that" he says placing her stuff in the bags. "So I have a question, don't think of me weird or anything"

"You want to know if he's single?" Jade nods, "Yeah, that's not weird is it?" "Nope, and he just got of a two year relationship" "Really?" "Yeah but the girl dumped him so, maybe you could fix his broken heart"

Jade grins, "You think?" "Yeah I know, he looked happy the other day when was on the phone. I think it was probably you"

Jade blushes, "Yeah, but it was really nice to see you" Zayn nods, "You're welcome" he says waving.

Zayn had leaned against the station groaning loudly, "Calum, entertain me" he says loudly.

Calum waves, "I'm talking to Michael!" He says waving his phone. Zayn snorts, he looks around the half empty store before sitting up.

"Hey Zaynie" Carla says standing infront of him, placing the groceries on the counter. "Oh what a pleasant surprise" he says scanning her things

"So how's work going?" "It's fine, how's your day going?" "It's good" Zayn scanned the tomato sauce, "So I didn't know you knew Mrs. Winters"

Carla smiles, "Of course, she's here all the time" "You never told me she used to watch me when I was little"

Carla frowns, "What?" "When dad was alive, she's the whole reason why I'm living with you know. You didn't tell me that" "Well who told you that?"

"Mrs Winters" Zayn says making her sigh. "Oh, well I didn't know you wanted to know that" Zayn shrugs, "Would've been some nice information"

Carla sighs, "I didn't think you want to hear anything, y'know related to your mother" "She's in jail isn't she?" "Yes" "Can we see her?"

Carla frowns, "What? Why?" Zayn shrugs, "I want to talk to her" Carla looks at him crazy, "I don't think that's a good idea, I mean you've just recovered"

"I'm fine, I'm not having those dreams anymore" "But still! What happens if they come back? I'm not trying to loose you again"

"Please? I just want to tell her I forgive her" Carla sighs, "Zayn, I don't know" "How about at the end of the school yeah? That's a month away"

"Alright, but what if she doesn't want to see you?" Zayn shrugs, "Then we'll leave" Carla pats his cheek, "I know you're trying to change and that's good"

Zayn smiles, "Thank you" "You're welcome, I'll see you when you get home" Zayn nods waving her goodbye.

~*~

"Alright random question!" Ashton exclaims looking around the table at his friends. "What kind of meat do you like and why?"

Zayn raises his hand. "Zayn" "Well the meat I like is called Liam's dick and because it's long, thick and juic-" "Babe!" Liam says, his face turning red when they laugh at him

"Like I said Liam, you have a big dick, flaunt it" Zayn says making Liam facepalm. "That's gross actually, I don't want to hear about your boyfriend's balls"

Zayn scoffs, "Okay you want to talk about Niall's dick? Huh?" "That's private!" Niall says blushing. "Yeah I'm not like you Zayn, I don't air people out"

"Alright, but why're your lips swollen?" "What?" "Your lips, their swollen" Zayn says, smirking at Harry.

"Maybe because I bit them too much, Ms. Frankford's test was hard" "Mhm okay, just wanted to point out that my lips are exactly like that when I suck Liam's dick"

"Oh my god Hazza, you suck dick now?" Michael asks making Harry glare, continuing to eat his strawberries.

Ashton cackles when Liam groans rubbing his temples. "Subject change please, I'm trying to eat" Luke says frowning.

Elizabeth gasps, "Oh I know! Our grease production is in three weeks! You guys should come"

Zayn stares at Elizabeth hard. "Uh why? Theatre sucks" Michaels says snorting. Elizabeth frowns, "Well I'm gonna be playing frenchie and Z-" Zayn coughs into his hand hard, glaring at her

"What was that?" Elizabeth was about to continue until Zayn started making buzzing noises under his breath, running his hand through his hair slowly

Elizabeth swallows hard, "Nothing! Just come cause it'll be fun!" "Eh sounds boring" Zayn says.

"Yeah, we'll watch football or something" Elizabeth frowns at Zayn, "It won't be boring" Zayn smiles, "You guys think I should shave my head?"

Liam grins, "That would be kinda hot" "You'll look like an egg" Harry says making Ashton snort

"I know you're not talking with that fucked up hairline, don't come for me cause I will come for you" Zayn says picking up his plastic knife

Niall wraps his arms around Harry, "I think your hairline is cute" Michael snorts. Zayn looks over to Luke and Ashton, "So you two, what are you?"

"Human beings" Luke says making Zayn roll his eyes. "No shit, I mean relationship wise. I need a new otp"

Ashton grins pulling Luke close, "Well we finally talked it over and agreed that were dating" he says kissing his cheek

Luke sighs, "Sadly I find him adorable" Everyone aws. "Well just know that Liam and I are the power couple out of all you people"

Liam nods, "We're like David and Victoria Beckham" He says wrapping his arm around Zayn. "Eh, you're like Frankenstein and his bride" Michael says earning the finger from Zayn

"Whatever, Liam and I are leaving anyways" Zayn says standing up. Liam frowns, "Where we going?" "Hogwarts" Zayn says waving his friends goodbye before dragging Liam out the lunchroom

Liam snorts, "Seriously what're we doing?" "I'm gonna see my mom in June" he says leaning against the lockers.

Liam frowns, "What? Why! After everything she did!?" Zayn punches his bicep, "Keep it down before I punch your throat"

Liam scowls, "What're you seeing her for? She's the reason she messed you up" "I know but I just want to see her once, talk to her"

"What if she doesn't want to see you?" Liam asks, resting his arm on the wall. Zayn shrugs, "I just want to tell her I forgive her, I kinda see where she's coming from"

"No offense, you know I love you dearly and I'm not trying to hurt you in any way. But abusing your only son just because your husband passed is understandable?"

Zayn chews on his lip, "No, it's not" "Exactly, you shouldn't waste your breath on her Zee" Zayn fiddles with his hand, "I still want to see her"

Liam frowns shaking his head. "I was going to ask if you could come with me" Zayn says quietly.

Liam's face softens, "Babe" Zayn shakes his head, "S'alright if you don't want to" "Hey I'll come to support you, okay? You're not going by yourself"

Zayn smiles, "If you insist" Liam rolls his eyes fondly pulling him into a hug, "Who were you going to ask if I rejected?"

"Michael, he understands sometimes" Liam places his chin on Zayn's head, "Alright, you sure about this?"

"Absolutely sure, I've been thinking about it since I was in Mapleworks" Liam sighs, "Okay" At first he doesn't want to go, he doesn't like seeing Zayn disappointed