Questions by BeatlesGirl1965

1) Hi guys! I'm Macca! Like my name?

George: It's very unique and beautiful, just like you.
Paul: I think its a lovely name! We're both Maccas!

2) How did you guys feel when Beatlemania took off?

George: Shocking, absolutely shocking!
John: I knew we will be amazing, but I didn't thought we will go this far.
Paul: Mindblowing.
Ringo: A dream come true!

3) What do you think of my lovely friend Jodie?

Paul: She's okay, but she's unfortunately a lot like John in a way.
John: She's hilarious, and super fun to team up and do pranks with.
Ringo: She's also really nice, especially to me.
George: She's a very cool bird. We get along great!

4) What do you do in your spare time?

Me: Reading books. If I'm not reading then I will listen to the lads practice or I'm learning the guitar from George.
John: Writing songs, watching tellie, annoying Brian and causing chaos in the flat. 
George: I will either be playing cards with Ringo or I'm in the kitchen eating.
Paul: I don't know what spare time is! I'm too busy trying to keep the flat clean, John and Jodie out of trouble, I have to write songs for our albums and more.
Me: Oi! I do my share of work, I do all the cooking.
Paul: True, but I'm always busy with other chores.

5) What would you call those hairstyles you're wearing?

George: Arthur. pause What? You guys don't give your hairstyle a name?
John: No, who does that?
George: Apparently only I do.
Me: I was thinking of calling mine Marwa...

6) Pick one: living in a world without music or without sex?

John: Depends, if there is no sex how will mankind survive without repopulating? Will there be another to have babies?
Paul: I will be lost without music.
George: John has a point. The world can't survive without sex and music.
Ringo: Without sex, obviously. I love being a drummer.
Me: I will die without music! It's one of the few things that make me happy.

7) Do you exercise often?

Me: Not very often. I stay inside reading. I only walk outside sometimes whenever I feel like it.
John: Only whenever we go out, we always have to run away from fans.
Paul: So you can say we run quite a lot.
George: I love the bits where we do parkour and jump over fences.
Ringo: Just watch AHDN, you will see what we mean.

8) Who would you say is your best friend?

Me: Out of the lads? A tie between John and George.
Paul: Even though John drives me insane sometimes, he's there when you need him the most.
John: Thanks, buddy. Now I feel bad for dumping that bucket of mud on you the other day.
Paul: Mmhmm.
Ringo: George and I are best friends! We understand each other really well.
George: Uhuh, and he also sometimes carries Jelly Babies for me!

9) If you were a girl and had to date one of your fellow band members, who would you choose?

George: That's a weird question but let me think. Paul is too whiny and demanding, John is too obnoxious. So, I suppose Ringo.
Paul: If I was a girl I wouldn't date any of them...
John: Wait, you aren't a girl? You weren't lying when you said you were a man?
Paul: And that's why, I would want to date a gentleman not these immature pigs.
John: whispers to me I think he's on his period.
Paul: What did you say?!
Me: bites tongue holding back giggles Nothing, Paulie.

10) Thoughts on Beatles slash fanfiction?

Me: I don't like them, they are too detailed. shivers I'm a baby when it comes to fanfiction.
John: You mean those McLennon stories? They're not completely  accurate but they're fun to read.
Paul: You read them?!
John: Why not? They're creative writing. And the fanart are beautiful, they really know how to do my face.
Paul: facepaulm My god, John....
George: Um, well one time Ringo and I thought it would be a laugh to read one, one night, but...
Ringo: The things I've read! O.O
George: Yeah... but after giving him hot chocolate and watching the Tellietubbies he felt much better.
Me: Yep, anyway that is all the time we have for today!
John: If you want to ask us any questions then pop them in the comments below.
Me: Peace, love and rock n roll! Bye-bye!