Questions By MaccaTheBeatles

1) Paul, is it true that you have abs?
Paul: Tell me, does it look like I need abs?

2) Do you love John?
Paul: Not in a queer way or anything, but he's a good friend.
John: dramatically clutches his heart Aw, you broke my heart. I've been friendzoned!

3) George, what will you do if you found out that McLennon is real?
George: Hmm... I don't actually know. Maybe I'll make McLennon merchandise... or I'll be very evil and take pictures without them knowing. evil grin
Paul: You are a mean one Mr Grinch.

4) John, what will you do if Starrison is real?
John: I'll get inspired and post loads of Starrison fanfics! Because unlike someone I won't stalk them like a creepy pervert fangirl. I'll stay professional and be creepy behind their backs.

5) Guys, Do you think IF Paul would become a girl, will he be beautiful? And why?
John: stickers He would have great potential as a girl.
George: Probably, I haven't really gave it much thought.
Ringo: Really?
George: Well, lately I haven't. Okay I have, and I think so, give him some tits and let his hair grow, very pretty.
Ringo: I suppose he would.
Paul: Um... thanks?

6) John and Paul, is it true that you kissed in the lips?
John: We did? On the lips? I don't recall that, was I asleep or something?
Paul: I never kissed John, and he never kissed me.
John: The only kissing I know of are the photos on the internet that didn't actually happen.
Paul: Wait, people actually made it look we kissed?
John: Oh yes, they look so realistic.
Paul: Don't you people have lives?!
Me: I think I speak for all of the Fangirls; we don't. It is a fulltime occupation. Its not a hobby, its our life.
John: Wow... okay...

7) George, why do you moan so much?
George: That was a one time thing. I don't moan, much.

8) Is smoking good for your health?
John: Not at all, its a bad habit. A really bad habit.
Ringo: I don't know why it was considered "cool" it just was.
Paul: It ruins your lungs and can get you cancer, you be the judge.

9) What are your heights?
Me: Shorter than these guys and mostly every other girl I know. That's all you need to know.
John: Um... 5'11'
George: About 5'11'
Paul: Too be exact 5'10'
Ringo: 5'8'

10) Jodie, If one of The Beatles courted you. Who will you choose? And why?
Me: Oh... that's a hard choice...
John: Just pick me, you know you want to.
George: As if she'll choose you.
Me: Guys! Do I have to answer?
Them: Yes!
Me: Fine, then I'll choose... John?
John: Yes! Why me?
Ringo: Yeah, why him?
Me: Because we understand each other and work well together, and I enjoy your schemes and shenanigans. whips out phone and waves it around And I took this quiz which says that I am 100% compatible with George and about 50% with you, John. You can't exactly trust the internet with things like these so I think you'll be the perfect choice.
John: Oh, that actually makes sense in a weird way.

11) George, are you jealous of Paul being a cute and handsome one?
George: Not at all, lately I've been winked at more than Paul. Which I am pleased to say he isn't happy about it. 

12) Ringo, are you jealous that they have small noses?
Ringo: Rarely, although I don't think much about it anymore. And FYI my nose isn't that large.

13) Bass guitar or Electric guitar?
John: Bass, they sound awesome.
George: Electric, although I like every guitar.
Paul: Bass, obviously. I make it awesome!
Ringo: I don't know, electric I suppose.

14) Guys, Do you like it when a girl has nail polish?
John: Not really, it's nice for special parties and stuff, but usually I don't care.
Paul: I like it, they look very nice.
George: They are pretty, if she wants to wear nail polish or not I won't stop her.
Rinho: Sure, they're nice.

15) Paul, is it true that you wear a bra and panty?
Paul: No! I don't need a bra or panties, I'm not a girl. How many times do I have to say that?
Me: A lot. Might as well get used to it. You won't be able to convince them otherwise, not when you act like you.
Paul: Like what? I don't act like anything or anyone! I'm me, I don't pluck my eyebrows, I don't wear mascara and I certainly do not wear a bra or panties!

16) Ringo, are you mad at John for being too fabulous?
John: Ha, thanks!
Ringo: No, when you live with John he's anything but fabulous.
John: pouts Brutal...

17) Who do you think is more fabulous? And why?
Me: Well, I think George is very fabulous. Especially when he grows out his hair, so fluffy and wavey!
John: I'd say Paul, he is so fabulush.
Paul: Ringo, I like his eyes.
George: I'd say John, but fabulous isn't the word you'd describe him. I will say Paul.
Ringo: Ditto, I think Paul is fabulous.

18) If you are dating a girl where would you like to kiss her? (Except lips)
John: Her armpit. Joking, joking, her neck.
George: Forehead?
Paul: Ears, that's sexy, right?
Ringo: Cheek, duh, that's the most obvious choice.

19) Paul, do you even love Jane Asher? And do you miss her? Or want to get back together again?
Paul: I used to, she was lovely, but it didn't worked out. I'm over her now.

20) Is it hard to play a bass guitar?
Paul: It's like every other instrument, practice and you'll master it.

21) I'm a short girl how can I increased my height?
Ringo: Sadly there isn't much you can do about it.
Me: Trust me, I tried. Just get plenty of sleep. Research suggests that growing teenagers need between 8.5 and 11 hours of sleep. This is because your body grows and regenerates cells while you're sleeping. Get rid of loud noises and unnecessary lights and make your bedroom as calm as possible.
Ringo: Avoid growth-stunting factors. There might not be a lot you can do to increase your height, but there are things you can do to make sure your natural height isn't shortened by influences. Drugs and alcohol both contribute to stunted growth if they're ingested while you're young, and malnutrition can keep you from reaching your full height, as well.
Me: And you need to eat well, ensuring that you're getting all the vitamins and minerals your body requires will help you grow to your full height. And try to incorporate certain foods into your diet. 
Ringo: And it's about your genes, just because you have two tall parents doesn't mean you will be tall. Like having short parents won't make you short.
George: Pretty much look after yourself and stay healthy.
Me: Yep, that is the end of this chapter! Comment and vote below if you have any questions. Have a splendid day and as always, I'll see you cats later! Bye!

(Sorry this is later than usual, my WiFi has been cruddy lately)