Questions by FatherMckenzie

1. *unhids herself out of the dark ally* *speaks at a low mocking scary, but exasperating tone* It's me again... FatherMcKenzie! Do you like it? You've got to be interviewed by me again? Huh? You liked it, don't you? The last time we talked? The nosy irritating interviewer, who asks intriguing questions. Unfolding and opening, sniffing and stalking, behind all you, sometimes I'm here, sometimes I'm there, sometimes in the fence; I'm over, but most of time... beside you *manic glare* bwahahahaha! *grins menacingly* it's alright if you're scared, I'm horified to my self aswell... I'm mental, y'know. *shots out sharp glares* now, let's get to the point already; tell me, do I make a great interviewer? Winston, James? Harold? Richard? *whips out a knife... turns out to be a pen*
Me: Uh... yeah, you can host a show where you interview celebrities and scare them. Like a haunted chat show! Someone, write that down.
Paul: Yeah, sure, just please don't call me James.
John: I don't know, ask me again at the end of the chapter, then we'll see.
George: Sure, just don't kill me.

2. Paul McCartney, the man who's constantly suspected being jealous of Yoko Ono, oh? are you, sir? No wonder why the lines "Get back, get back, get back to where you once belong" were written directly right towards her, not to mention, written BY YOU... explain yourself, why or why not you're not JEALOUS.
Paul: Why or why not you're not jealous? That's a double negative so I'm afraid I can't answer that question.
Me: Boo! We want juicy details!
Paul: All you need to know is yes, I wrote that song, but no it wasn't directed at Yoko. And why would I be jealous of her? It doesn't make sense.

3. List down your most exagerated emotions when you saw Yoko the first time entering the studio... at the beginning, during and at the end.
Me: Exagerated? WHO THE HECK IS THAT? WHY IS SHE IN THE STUDIO ALL THE TIME? SHE ISN'T APART OF THE BAND! WHY IS SHE TELLING THEM WHAT TO DO? Is that exaggerated enough?
Paul: It went something like this... Oh Lord, she's the famous Yoko? Why John? Just why? This doesn't make any sense.
George: I was just confused, of all the girls I never expected he would choose someone like Yoko.
John: They were so shocked, it was priceless!

4.Paul thought that because of an ARTIST came, maybe it would've been alright to invite Linda snap some great photos of the band... John? Did it affected you? Paul with Linda, taking pictures of you all, and flicking shots every 000000.1 second? I've heard it has been a rather big problem? Has it annoyed you? You jealous? Because you wanted Paul to notice you so you took a woman with you but resulted YOU instead to be envious and not HIM?
John: Not really, I was just worried George and Ringo's wife would come along too.
Paul: And Linda wasn't taking photos every second, she just took a few. She didn't camped there with her bed or anything.
Me: I liked having Linda there, she's an amazing cook and brings loads of treats!
Ringo: Yeah, she was pretty much invisible, she just took photos which we are used to.

5. George, Yoko stole your biscuits back then... Why hadn't you attacked her yet? Are you waiting for her to steal your Jelly Babies too? I bet not.
George: What? That was a one time thing, I'm not going to attack her just for that. Sure, I was kind of pissed but I still have my secret stash. It's not the end of the world. Besides, I don't want to taste what prison would be like. She said she didn't know.

6. After the Beatles, with all four you left and has been busy living your seperate lives with your own spouses and children, solo careers and performance still, the Lennon-McCartney wasn't done yet, They kept writing songs to throw hate at eachother with words and tunes all together, Ringo and George, aren't you tired of being the backgrounds of John and Paul, even after the band? the lights are still beating upon them after all. What can you say?
George: Well, if you think that I want to be on the front pages all the time like that with Ringo, you're poorly mistaken. I couldn't care less if it was always about them, I knew I was apart of the band and that I was just as good as them. I just focused looking after my son.
Ringo: Ditto, I was always "unimportant", but it never bothered me. That's one of the reasons we broke up, we were so big and popular that we treated each other like normal people and then we think, "Hey, I'm famous, I'm popular." You know? It's weird one minute being famous and the next you're just another guy.

7. Paul, the song 'How do you sleep' was released later the band had broke up, and was written by John; Yoko has taken part on doing it as well. It was a nasty song isn't it? What can you say about it? Are you hurt? Furious? Neutral? Did it stung? Because Paul you two (John) are madly in love with each other, what happened?
Paul: Maybe at first, but it was just a song. I actually considered writing a song called, Quite Well, Thank You. But I thought that was too mean and a bit overboard. It wasn't serious anyway, I knew he didn't meant it.

8. The 'Paul is dead' conspiracy's been lingering for some decades now and doesn't seem to die down anytime soon. Any proofs that that wasn't true lads?
Paul: Me being here should be enough proof, but unfortunately that isn't enough. I don't know how being barefooted means that he's dead, but during the end of Strawberry fields John supposedly said I buried Paul, but he actually said Cranberry Sauce. There are somewhat evidence, but they're not actual evidence. Get your head out of the gutters!

9. Geo, how'd you feel that after all those years in fame, it literally took McCartney-Lennon to let you produce your own single? Has grudges been held? Why or why not? It's so selfish of them, isn't it?
George: Nope, no grudges. I wrote the first number one hit single in my solo career, and I'm not gonna lie felt great. I'm happy how things went, it wouldn't be worth holding petty grudges like that.

10. Jodie, do you mind if I take interviews more often to them and to you as well? I hope you don't mind. I like making them fidgety and sweaty with questions, really! *does a puppy dog eyes with large eyes*
Me: I don't mind, but I will have to answer other people's questions, and I'm sure the lads will love to answer your questions.
George: I thought fans love us, I thought you guys looked up to us, thought we were idols. Is this how you treat them? Make them have a queer, romantic relationship with their best friend and by screaming constantly? I'll never understand young girls these days...
Me: Deal with it, this is what fangirls are like if you like it or not.
John: Hey, fangirling is a natural reaction, even I fangirled a teeny tiny bit over Elvis. And its fun reading fanfiction and fan art. Art is art, no matter how disturbing it is.

11. YOU GUYS LOOKING FORWARD FOR MY NEXT INTERVIEW?
John: I don't know... I can't figure out what questions to expect. They're totally random!
Me: That's kind of the point, Johnny.
Paul: Sure, they're different.
Ringo: Yeah? It's entertaining watching John and Paul explaining themselves.
Me: That's all the time we have for today's interview! Vote and comment if you liked it and as always, I'll see you cats later! Bye!