Questions By Dreamlovegood901

1) Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? (I'm a brunette, just so you know).
Me: I would like to have blonde hair, I think it will suit me, but I'll prefer a guy with brown hair.
John: Can I say Blondette? No?
Paul: Again, brunnete.
George: Blonde.
Ringo: Brunnete. Blondes are nice though, don't get me wrong.

2) What was the first thing that popped up in your heads when you first saw Hamburg? Also, what happened there George? *Coughs* You lost your *coughs* you know...
John: If I recall correctly I said something like: Wow, the birds here look nothing like the Liverpool birds.
Ringo: I wasn't with the lads then but when I first went to Hamburg I was nervous. I had no idea what to expect.
Paul: I was pinching myself. I did not expected that we will get to go to Hamburg. I thought it was a dream!
George: Oh... yeah, well... the lads found out that um... and they wanted to help... And that happened and this...

3) John, dance like Elvis Presley, but look like Buddy Holly!
John: More dancing? Now I know how Paul feels. Pulls out his Buddy Holly glasses and spikes up his hair Is that Holly enough for you?
George: Yep, a spitting image.
John: Okay then. I've seen him dance enough times. wriggle and shakes around
Paul: Now tap dance!
John: What am I, a circus animal?

4) How does it feel like when you're high? Do you see crazy things? Can you feel the sound too? It seems so cool!
John: It is cool, you get to see colours but you don't just see them, you feel them too. And you do see some crazy stuff.
Paul: That doesn't mean you should take it. It's not cool.
George: You can talk. You were just as bad almost.
Paul: I only did it to help John, so I could understand him on another level. I didn't had to do it, but I felt that I had to.
Ringo: Paul's right, don't do drugs kids. And stay in school.

5) Paul, have you ever thrown up while traveling by air?
Paul: Nope, never. The first time I was in a plane I was a bit dizzy but it settled down and I was fine again. No barfing.

6) Which one of you is so scared of something that he screams like a girl?
John: Paul's screams are high pitched.
Paul: Am not!
John: Yeah, remember when I snuck up behind you and you screamed like a girl?
Paul: Because I thought you were a homicidal maniac!
John: That was the idea. I think you scream higher than Jodie!
Paul: I don't scream that high, that was the only time I screamed like that. You know I scream normally. I can scream like a girl but I don't.

7) What do you think about the 21st century? I know I don't like it...
Me: Yeah, I don't like it either, but some things are better. I would love to grow up back in the day, but I will miss some things.
John: It's okay, I pretty much like everything Jodie showed us and your TVs are huge! And you guys have touch-screens! I still like the sixties better but I could get used to this.
George: I hate it, there isn't any good or proper music. Its changed a lot, I don't like it.
Paul: I love it, I like today's artists and I like all the new cool things. They're getting closer and closer to curing cancer, I'm looking forward to that.
Ringo: It's... questionable. Like, what happened to going outside to play? Everyone is on their screens inside. And what happened to Disney and Nickelodeon? They're crappy shows now.

8) What's your lucky number?
Me: I don't think I even have a lucky number... if I had to choose it would be three. Usually if I pick the number three it works out.
John: Number nine, number nine, number nine. It follows me everywhere, like McCartney and Sutcliffe they have nine letters in them and they both are my best mates. And that's only the tip of the iceberg.
Paul: Aw, anyway um... four. Its fun to say when I do the countdown. One, two, three, FAW!
Ringo: I quite like the number seven.
George: What would it be... Garr? Seven, eight, nine, garr, ten.
Paul: You can't just make up a number.
George: Why not?
Paul: Because that isn't the question! It was, "what's our lucky number?" not, "can you make up an number?''
George: What else am I meant to do? I don't have any.
Ringo: Then just say so.
George: But that's boring! I'd much rather make up my own number.
Paul: So your lucky number is Garr?
George: Yup! I invented a number, and there is nothing you can do about it!
John: There is nothing you can do about it to make it a real number. You can't just add a number whenever you feel like it. It still doesn't exist.
George: Oh...
Me: Sorry, Geo. That is the end of today's chapter. Comment below if you have any questions! Have a splendid day, and as always, see you cats later! Bye!

(Sorry if this isn't as funny as the others, I've been quite tired lately.)