Questions By YukineVenilia

1. Do any of you think you have any children you are not aware of?
Me: I'm definitely in the clear. I would know, but... I didn't had my red week since... ages... yeah, I'm fine.
John: None that I'm aware of, but I don't think so.
Paul: I'm pretty sure I don't, can't know for certain though.
George: I doubt it, I hopefully would know if I have any kids. Besides, I never... bothered to...
Ringo: No way, at least, I hope not. And I mean like, not the fact of having a secret kid but because of what he or she will have to go through.

2. Describe Yoko in three words.
Me: Misunderstood, different? And... well, I'm sure she's a lovely person all the same. People just need to give her a chance. You hear that? Give Yoko a chance.
John: A talented, amazing woman. I don't know why she gets so much hate.
Paul: rolls eyes Same here.
John: What is that supposed to mean?
Paul: Nothing, nothing at all.
John: raises eyebrow
George: Um, let's see... slightly bossy but funny.
Ringo: She's just Yoko, I don't know how to describe her other than that. She's quite sassy though.
John: Paul? What about you?
Paul: Huh? What about me? Is there a question for me?
John: No! Come on, three nice words describing Yoko.
Paul: Fine, Yoko is smart, creative and artistic in her weird little way. There, happy?
John: Mmmm, not really but then we'll be here forever.

3. How much on a scale of one to ten do you think you know each other?
Me: Well, I say I know these lads... a seven? I know them well enough, John the most.
John: Yeah, I could say about an eight maybe a nine even.
Paul: Well, I can't know everything about them, obviously. But I know them very well, I have one of those faces that people trust, and living with them 24/7 you know pretty much everything.
George: Right, our minds are connected. We learn everything about each other very quickly. Like how I learned to never eat John and Jodie's cornflakes.
Me: Uhuh, you got that right.
Ringo: Right, we're all probably a eight. We're very close.
Paul: Just to clarify not THAT close! Not like that. I know what you're thinking.

4. Most disgusting thing you've found in the bathroom that belongs to one of your fellow band members?
Me: Let me think... there was that plaster I found on the sink, and the shaving cream on the mirror. Oh! When Paul brushes his hair in the bathroom he leaves strands lying around, I could make a mini wig if I collected them all.
Paul: No I don't!
Me: Whatever you say Paulie, just be careful, someone might clone you or something with it.
John: I hope not, that wouldn't be good.
Paul: Yeah, it wouldn't.
John: I can barely handle one McCartney! snickers
Paul: Yeah! thinks for a minute Hey!
Ringo: But the bathroom is clean when I go in, I don't see anything.
George: Same here, sometimes people leave random things lying around, but that's it.
John: A huge improvement since our dirty little hole in Hamburg.
Paul: Ha, that was disgusting!

5. One thing you would do over in your life if you could go back in time.
Me: Um... well this might sound a bit weird, but I would've liked to be a demon child. So I'll stand at the end of my parent's bed and watch them sleep, so I'd be, you know, be the youngest. I would much rather be an only child or even better be in a different family entirely but I can't so I might as well be a demon child.
John: Okay, I on the other hand try not to think of the past. Although now that I think about it I would like to rewrite Run For Your Life. Same music but maybe it could be about something that's not... threatening?
Paul: Not really, maybe I could try and get my mother to see a doctor earlier, but that wouldn't change much I imagine.
George: I regret telling the fans that I like jelly babies, I nearly lost me eye to one at a concert! But other than that I think I'm good.
Ringo: Hmm... I can name a few moments that I would've wanted to change, but I'm happy the way things turned out. Drumming with three cool mates, can't get better than that!
Me: Cool, that's the end of today's chapter! Comment and vote if you liked it and as always, I'll see you cats later! Bye!

(Oh, and you should definitely follow YukineVenilia She's so sweet and funny and you won't regret it I promise!)