Questions By LongLiveTheBeatles

1. George, what's your favorite food?
George: Hmm, that's a toughie. Jelly babies are really nice, but so is ice cream... and I love a good sandwich. thinks for a couple of minutes I'll go with jelly babies.

2. If you were putting on a Mary Poppins play, who would play Mary?
John: Well I personally think that Paul will be great as Mary. Don't you agree? I mean, look at that face. It's uncanny!
Paul: I do not agree! Ringo can do it.
Ringo: Nope, don't drag me into this.
Paul: Ugh, why am I always the girl? It's so unfair!
John: Hey, what about that time when we did that Shakespeare skit? Eh?
Paul: Oh, I suppose there is that.
John: Exactly, you're being overdramatic. It's not like you do it often, how many times did you actually had to dress like a girl?
Paul: Twice...
John: Right, you are Mary Poppins, end of story.
George: Wait, I'm confused, no one told me we were doing a Mary Poppins play. What's going on? Paul is Mary Poppins? What?

3. Can you teach me how to do the Twist?
John: Sure, apparently Paulie is an expert dancer.
Paul: sarcastic laugh Oh, ha ha. Very funny.
John: I know. I am.
Paul: Whatever. Its easy, what you need to remember is to stay low, it's very important to bend your knees. starts doing the twist Then you sway your hips, back and forth, that's it just back and forth. You move and point your heels sideways. raises his hands like a prey mantis And you raise your hands keeping them relax and your elbows against your waist, so you look like a prey mantis. And if your feeling sassey you can raise you leg. And that's how you do the Twist. (OMG, picturing Paul doing the Twist! I'm hopeless...)

4. If you could choose one outfit to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Me: It will have to be comfortable... a nice T-shirt, jeans and a comfortable pair of boots with a black cap. Maybe with a leather jacket too.
John: I don't pay much attention to that sort of stuff, I don't have to. I have Paul and Brian who give me whatever I need to wear.
George: You can't go wrong with a suit. Although then you will always be overdressed...
Paul: I'll wear slightly baggey trousers, and my favourite shirt with my sweatervest on it. Bam! Easy peasy.
Ringo: Umm... our Sergeant Peppers suit? I don't know.

5. What do you do when you can't sleep at night?
George: I never have that problem, I sleep like a log.
John: I just drink a cup of tea, that usually works for me.
Ringo: I either count sheep or I make up a scenario in my head. After awhile I just fall asleep.
Paul: I get up, walk into John's room, then I sing Golden Slumbers right into his ear waking him up and voila! No more snoring Lennons!
John: Lucky me...
Me: He was so surprised that he fell out of bed! And to top it off, it took him about two minutes to untangled himself from the sheet! XD
John: He shouted right in my ear! I was asleep! It wasn't my fault!
Paul: Its not my fault that your snoring keeps me up.
John: I don't snore that loud, I barely snore in the first place! You just wanted an excuse to scare me.
Paul: You do snore, I just so happen to enjoy waking you up creatively.
John: Just because you missed your 'beauty sleep'? Aw, you poor thing. You have it so hard.
Paul: At least I -
Me: ANYWAY, that's the end of this interview. Comment below if you have any questions for the lads. Have a splendid day, and as always, see you cats later! Bye!