Questions by CalPalfrom5SOS

1. John, my friend calls me by your name and she wants me to call her Paul. How do you feel about me having your name as a nickname? Should I call her Paul?
Me: I already do that with my best friend, It's really fun. She calls me Lennon while I call her McCartney when I'm annoyed at her and Macca at all the other times. 
John: I don't care, John and Paul isn't a rare or  special name or anything. It's cool that she wants to do it. Flattering too.
Paul: Yeah, everyone needs a Paul as a friend. 
John: Even if said Paul is a girl? 
Paul: I know you want me to say something so I refuse to comment.

2. George, I went to the local bakery and got you a sandwich. *hands it over* I hope you like chicken breast!
George: Yesh! takes a bite Thonk ou! Ow dud ou now I m ungary?
John: Swine. Literally. 

3. What is the funniest joke you can think of?
Me: How did the phone propose to his girlfriend? He gave her a ring! 
John: Ooh! A

4. Jodie, before you met them, did you have a favorite Beatle?
Me: Yeah, back when I knew nothing about them Ringo was my favourite. He has blue eyes and from what I did know he was the nicest and just... I don't know appealing. But now I don't have a favourite, they all have a special place in my heart. 

5. How do you twerk?
Me:  I never tried, never wanted to. I've always been a terrible dancer.
John: Paul's the one you need to ask.
Paul: Am not! Shut up!
John: You know how to twerk, you're good at it.
Paul: Am not!
George: Wait... how does John know Paul's good at twerking?
John: Um, Paul did it once in an earlier interview, remember?
Ringo: Did he? I don't remember that, thank God.

6. Paul, I just want you to know that even though sometimes you may have your "moments" and get called a girl, I'm always here if you need a hug. :)
Paul: At least someone's nice, it gets tiring hearing it over and over again. Yet people still wonder why I grew  a beard and 'caterpillars'. I swear, I would know if I am a girl.
George: Ah, but it's entertaining. For us, not for you.

7. John, if you died and came back to life without anyone knowing you were alive again, who is the person that you would try to scare first?
John: Hmm... Well I imagine Paul's reaction will be the best. Yeah, it would be priceless. >:) He would wet his pants and his face will be so shocked and white!
Paul: scoffs No I wouldn't, if you die I would miss you a little bit at first but after a few days I won't.
Me: Harsh, Paul, harsh.

8. Ringo, will you ever ski again after trying in "Help!" ?
Ringo: I don't actually suck at skiing, we just mucked about to make it funny. I enjoyed it actually, it felt weird sticking my butt out backwards, but I will love to go back to the alps and do more skiing. It's fun. 

9. George, where can I get a good guitar? The one I have now is getting old.
George: Any decent music shop? You need to look in all sorts of shops to find a good guitar that you like. It takes awhile, just keep looking and you'll find one eventually. You'll know it when you see it.

10. Paul, have you and John ever gotten physical in a fight before?
John: Um... yes and no. I've never hit him but we did pushed each other once.
Paul: Our arguments are just yelling though. Although he threw cornflakes at me, with milk.
John: That was fun, a waste of cornflakes, but worth it. 

11. Oh, John!! I almost forgot! I brought you cornflakes as well!!
John: Really?! Awesome! Thanks! takes cornflakes and puts a handful in his mouth 
Paul: Really? Look! You made a mess already! Now cornflakes are everywhere!
John: chews with his mouth open in front of Paul just to spite him
Paul: Can I go now? I want to go.
Me: John, leave Paul alone. You know how much he hates it when people eat with their mouths open.

12. Ringo, do you like the song you sang called "Act Naturally?"
Ringo: Yeah, of course I like it. Is there a reason why I shouldn't? 

13. When you guys finished filming any of your movies, did you keep in touch with any actors besides yourselves?
John: Definitely, there's a reason why we had Victor Spinetti in all of our movies. 

14. Paul, do you and Jane Asher have any hard feelings?
Paul: No, not all relationships work. We were young and we moved on. There is no point to hold a grudge, and thanks to her I wrote loads of great songs. 

15. What's a word that each of you lads hate?
John: I hate Winnie, I know it's more of a nickname but I can't think of any other words that I hate at the moment.
George: Grotesque. I hated saying in the movie. 
Ringo: I don't know, why would you hate a word? It's just a word, it can't hurt you or anything.
Paul: There was one word I hate, but I forgot what it was.
John: Princess? Germs? Imperfections? Camping? Scissors? 
Paul: No, you aren't anywhere close. Microwave, that's it. Everytime I hear it I just think little waves in the sea but it's not that at all! 
Me: It's waves of radiation, not tidal waves. Everyone knows that.
Paul: That's another reason why I don't like them, they will turn everyone into radiative monsters.

16. This is way off topic and you get asked this a lot I imagine but...can I get a hug from you all?
Paul: Of course, group hug!
Insert a group hug here

17. Ringo, do you ever miss being in Rory and the Hurricanes?
Ringo: Not really, they were very good mates and all. But  I do not regret joining the Beatles.

18. I'm so sorry Paul, but I saw a picture of you somewhere the other the day and you were holding something that looked a lot like lipstick......PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.
Paul: W - what? Seriously? That must've been photoshopped, or I bet I was looking after it for Linda or something along those lines.
John: cracks up What photo is it? I have to see it! 
George: Me too! I know what we're doing this afternoon!

19. Where's Martha??
Paul: Well I am guessing and hoping that she's home. If not then I need to go and find her. 

20. I just wanted you guys to know that I sang and played on guitar "Don't Bother Me," "Hey Bulldog" and "In My Life" in front of a crowd of fifty people and someone told me after that I should get a record deal. I can't thank you enough. :)
Me: Wow, that's cool, I would do that, but I don't know how to play guitar and I cannot sing so... good for you! 
Paul: Well done, and you're welcome.

21. Before I leave, can you guys sign my guitar please? It would mean lots.
George: Oh, you mean this guitar we signed beforehand. pulls out your guitar out of nowhere Well isn't that wizard? It's like we read your mind!
Me: Hope you like it! Anyway, that is all the time we have for today, comment and vote if you liked it and as always, we'll see you cats later! Bye!