Questions by MissMaccaSunshine

1) What's the weirdest thing you've ever overheard someone say?
Me: Oh, I overhear a lot of stuff. Although sadly none of them are what I class as weird. 
Paul: "Sadly?" You aren't meant to be disappointed, that's just wrong!
Me: Hey, everybody has their hobbies. Like you with your secret Vogue magazine subscription.
George: cracks up laughing VOGUE?! VOGUE!? You serious?! That's perfect!
Me: I would keep my mouth shut if I was you Mr John-Wouldn't-Realise-I'm-Eating-His-Cornflakes.
John: WHAT!? YOU'VE BEEN EATING MY CORNFLAKES!?
George: stops laughing Oh... uh, no, she's lying. I would never dare eat your cornflakes, John. You know that!
Me: giggles Yes you have, I heard you say that to Ringo and he reminded you to eat something else but you didn't listen. 
John: You knew about this!? 
Ringo: I tried to stop him, I swear! 
Me: See? Nothing weird, just juicy stuff. 
George: is getting strangled by John Paul has a Vogue subscription! Don't forget that!
Paul: Hey, leave me out of this! It's a lie! I don't read women's magazines!
John: stops strangling George Sure you don't. You just have naturally perfect eyebrows and long eyelashes without a magazine, SURE.
George: chokes Thank's for your help guys, I just nearly died!
Ringo: Alright, alright, the fun is over! Let's just forget this ever happened.
Me: Fine... next question.

2) Describe the strangest dream you've ever had.
Paul: I already did, nothing is weirder than having dozens of John's chasing you.
George: I'll tell you, but one: You fangirls couldn't take it. Two: John will try to kill me again, same with Paul.
Paul: Why would we do that? 
John: Was I in it? What did I do?
George: Not what, who. That's all I'm saying.
John: W - what?
Ringo: I had a dream once where Jodie and I  went to a bar and this creepy drunk guy flirted with Jodie and she asked the guy if he wanted to play darts and she threw one in his leg and then pulled out a taser and tased his balls! Twice! And then she threw another dart in his head finally killing him! Then she just finished her drink like nothing happened! 
Me:  chuckles I sound so badass and cool. XD Please, tell me more.
Ringo: Ugh, don't make me. I'm trying to forget.
George: It's just a dream, it sounds cool!
Paul: Something's wrong with you two...
Me: Relax, it will never happen. I don't go to bars and I suck at darts. 
Ringo: You scare me sometimes...

3) George, have you ever rage-quit a video game?
George: Eh, you can say that I've done it once or twice. We all have.
Paul: You mean one or two dozen times. I lost count after sixteen.
John: I definitely heard him rage quit at least eighteen. 
George: Alright, alright, I lose my cool sometimes, but those doesn't count as rage quitting. I get frustrated but I don't actually quit.

4) Opinion on ABBA? (Be nice about them or... *channels Liam Neeson* *deep voice* I will find you, and I will kill you...)
Me: Haha, sure... well, honestly I wouldn't know. I know nothing about them. I saw Mamma Mia once, but that's it. 
John: They're alright, they aren't my cup of tea though.  
Paul: I love them, they're so good! Agnetha is amazing!
George: Ugh, I can see the appeal, they're... talented?
Ringo: I like them, they write catchy hits. 

5) Here's a really self-centered question: Which of MY fanfics/stories do you guys like the best?
Me: Typical, um well I quite like McGirly. I don't know why but it's just... funny? Although I don't think I have a favourite, they're all very good and you are a great writer. Please don't kill me because I know nothing of Abba. 
John: McGirly is funny, although Golden Lockets was nicely done. Serenity is such a sweet girl. Shame George didn't actually have a daughter.
George: I'm going to pretend I didn't heard that. Let's Play House was interesting, and realistic. John does act like the dad, and Paul acts like the mum, and Ringo is like my older brother. Brian though I'd say is more like John's dad.
Ringo: Same, I like the idea of being an older brother.
Me: You can have my brothers, please, take them.
Paul: I like Missing You - NOT because of the McLennon stuff, I liked the ending, and that I called everything that happened. I knew him and Yoko wouldn't last. 
John: ... Jodie? Can you do what you did with that guy in Ringo's dream to Paul?
Me: Uh, no. Just no. It was a fanfic, let's move on. 

6) What do you lads like best about Jodie?
John: She's unique, in a good way.  She isn't like any other girl I've met, and I've met a lot of girls. She is just awesome and funny.
Paul: She can be funny and sweet when she puts her mind to it. She's annoying but she's a good friend.
George: She's the sister I've always wanted, no offense Louise. There is never a dull moment with Jodie around. 
Ringo: That's easy, the best thing about Jodie is that she is very down to earth.
Me: Where else would I be? Mars? 
Ringo: You know what I mean. 
Me: Mmm, just in case I didn't, can you say it again? 
Paul: Cheeky. I forgot to mention she is also very cheeky.

7) Markiplier or Jacksepticeye?
Me: JACK! I love Mark but Jack is a lot funnier to me and I love his Irish accent and he is just sooo cool! He's my favourite Youtuber ever! 
John: Markiplier, he and I have the same sense of humor. Tits and balls.
Paul: I would have to go with Jack. He seems like a really nice guy and he is very humble, and not too bad of a singer.  But then again, same with Mark.
George: Omg, Markiplier! Mark is amazing! No question about it! He is the absolute best, and I love his new red hair! Don't get me wrong, Jack is cool too, I ship them so much! I better stop now before I ramble... sorry. 
Ringo: Jack, he seems like a guy you can just chill and have coffee with, and not many people can pull off green hair. 

8) Have you guys heard The Monkees' new album, "Good Times!"? It's absolutely amazing in my opinion, but what do you think?  
Me: I have, I haven't heard all of the songs on the album but I bet they all are amazing. I can listen to She Makes Me Smile for ages, it's so catchy!
John: I haven't myself, but I heard someone playing it in their room. 
Me: Hey, she showed me it and I just so happen to enjoy it. Is that bad?
John: Not at all. You can do whatever you like. I was just pointing out you've been playing Monkee songs rather than us.
Me: You are still my absolute favourite, nothing will change that. 
Paul: I don't blame her. It's catchy, has a good rhythm to it.
George: Yeah, I was surprised when I heard they made a new album. 
Ringo: They still got it, but we will always be better. 
John: Got that right, Drummer-boy! high fives Ringo
Me: That is all the time we have for today. Vote and comment if you liked it and as always, we'll see you cats later! Bye!