Questions by MaccaTheBeatles

(Brace yourself; this is a long chapter)

1) Paul if I was given a chance to see you, will you go on a date with me?
Paul: I think I would, it would depend on the situation though.

2) What will do you if people forgot about The Beatles?
John: Well, I would hate to have a normal job. Maybe I will be a stay at home dad or something.
Ringo: No idea, it would be hard to find a job since I missed a lot of schooling.
Paul: I'll figure out how to fix it, if I can't then I'll find the lads and Brian and we'll get famous again. I don't want this to end so quickly! 

3) What is your favorite song in your album Please Please Me, With The Beatles and Beatles For Sale?
Paul: Oh, we can't say. It's impossible to pick a favourite song. They're all good in their own way.

4) Paul why are you so darn CUTE?
Paul: I was born with it, or actually I grew into it. I'm lucky I guess.

5) John is it true that you and Paul have something or is it just a rumor?
John: We have something.
All of us: What!?
John: Yeah, it's called friendship. I love him as a friend, that's all.
Paul: Right, we're just very good mates.
John: Exactly, nothing more, nothing less.

6) Ringo does it bother you that people always makes fun of your nose?
Ringo: I used to, but I got used to it. Being famous you will always have the press and haters putting you down. They thrive on making you hate your body.

7) George can you bite my neck? Why do you have vampire fangs?
George: No, it wouldn't do anything and besides why would you want to be bitten if I was a vampire? You're meant to be scared and run away! I don't know... they were always like that. I never felt like drinking blood though, honest.

8) And why are you called the "Quiet Beatle"? And you moaned in your song.
George: I'm quiet because I have nothing to say in interviews. They're always the same thing again and again. So I let Paul bat his eyelashes and answer them. And I thought it will make the ending better. I'm not so sure anymore because John said I sounded like I was... well, you know. Getting it.

9) Is it bad to like you guys? I really love your band so much!
Me: Never! Loving The Beatles was the best thing I ever did.

10) Paul can you write with your right hand? Are you all left handed in your family?
Paul: Of course I can, just it looks horrible and you'll never know what I wrote. And no, I'm the only left handed person in my family.

11) I want to buy a bass guitar like Paul's, but I don't know where to buy one. Where did you buy your bass Paul?
Paul: In some music store, I forgot the name of it. It shouldn't be that hard to find a similar bass, not to toot my own horn but I made it really popular. Honk honk

12) Do you think that you're all handsome? And why?
John: We must be, Hmm... my hair and my smirk.
Paul: I think it's my face in general, but you girls seem very interested in my eyebrows and eyelashes.
George: Me too! Why are you guys so interested in eyebrows?
Ringo: My eyes, having blue eyes surrounded by brown eyes stands out a lot.

13) What was it like to be John Lennon from The Beatles?
John: Nothing special, people make me sound like a god; but I'm not. Truth is I'm just another bloke from Liverpool.

14) Is it hard to play instruments and at the same sing and memorize all the songs?
George: Some songs are harder to play than others, we take loads and loads of takes till we get the chords and lyrics right. It's not hard it's... trying. You need to get into the feel of things.

15) Why don't you let Ringo sing in your songs?
John: We do, he just doesn't want to sing. We usually make sure he sings at least one song each LP.
Ringo: They make sure I'm involved a lot, I prefer to play the drums than singing. Its me not them.
Paul: We're all equal. We're nothing without each other.

16) Where should I buy all your Beatles merchandise? Like books, keychains, etc.
Me: I would love to know, I'm yet to have any of my own. They're all over the internet though, and there is this shop in England with nothing but Beatles merch.
George: Amazingly there are still loads of merchandise, it depends on where you live. You have to dig deep on EBay or something, that should work.

17) If I was given a chance to be a Beatle would you let me sing?
John: Even if you can sing we can't. We don't need anymore members. You can sing if you want as a solo artist but you can't be a Beatle. 
Paul: Sorry, I bet you have an amazing voice though. to John Couldn't you try and say it nicer?
John: What? I was getting to the point.
Paul: You're so cruel sometimes.
John: pokes tongue
Paul: And immature. sighs

18) Guys, Is it true that Paul is sassy? (McSassy?)
John: People exaggerate but yeah, he can be.
George: Everyone can be sassy at times, Paul's no different.
John: He's whiny though... and bossy.
Paul: Am not! What is this, pick on Macca day?
John: Everyday is pick on Macca day for me. You know that.

19) For you John, what's it like to be friends with Paul? And you Ringo, what's it like to be friends with George?
John: It's great, he can be annoying but I wouldn't change a thing. He's a really swell guy and I'm lucky to have him. 
Paul: Aw, that's the sweetest thing you ever said to me!
Ringo: George is amazing, he is super kind and thoughtful and is a great listener.
George: Heh, thanks buddy.

20) Can I hug you guys?
Paul: Definitely! Insert a big group hug here
Me: Alright, that's the end for this chapter! Comment below if you have any questions for us and vote if you think George looks like a vampire.
Ringo: Thanks for reading, you guys are awesome! 
Me: And as always, see you cats later, bye!