Questions by You-You-You

1. George, can you really eat as much as you want without putting on a single pound, or are you just really good at sucking in your gut?
George: You want to know my secret? looks left than right and leans in closer I stay skinny because I have three meals a day and I eat reasonably healthy food. It may look like I eat everything in sight, but I don't. The press exaggerated, I love food but I know when to stop.
Paul: Yeah, there's some truth to things like that but reporters always blow them out of proportion!
John: That's what newsies do, exaggerate like there is no tomorrow.
Me: I love how you said, "reasonably healthy food."
George: There are loads of yummy foods out there. I can't just stand there and not eat them! Don't expect me to watch everyone else eat pizza and other delicious foods without having some myself! 

2. Have you guys ever heard of Stevie Riks on youtube? He often makes videos impersonating you guys and other rock artists.
Me: I've seen two of his videos, if I had better internet at the moment I would look up more. I have wood
Paul: Oh yeah, definitely, I searched Beatle related videos on Youtube and I came across him. He's actually really good! He also does a good David Bowie impersonation. 
John: Paul showed me, I never thought I'll watch a man impersonation Paul making tea. The internet is a weird but wonderful place.
George: Nah, why would I? We already have this guy, I don't need to watch videos of another guy impersonating him. 
John: True, one McCartney is enough. 
Paul: Oh, har, har, very funny. 

3. John, I've heard that you used to own about 6 cats, but if you had to choose between adopting a hundred normal sized cats or one elephant sized cat, which would you go with?
John: Sheesh, I like cats, but not that much. I'd go with one elephant size cat I suppose. My life is too busy to look after a hundred cats. That would be a disaster!
Me: I would love an elephant size cat. I would be able to ride it and it will be like a giant fluffy sofa/beanbag! That would be the coolest!
Paul: I can barely control Martha, cats already don't listen. I seriously doubt a giant one will be easy to look after.
John: At least it's rhetorical, right? You don't actually have an elephant size cat you want to get rid of? Cos I can't and won't take it home. 
Me: Aw, that will be so cool though! Please! I want one! 
Paul: Let's move on, giant sized cats don't exist.
Me: We'll see.

4. George, why do you hate rap music so much?
George: I don't hate it, I just don't think it counts as music. It's just not for me, you can like rap and all that but I'll stick to my prefered taste of Indian music thank you. 
Me: That's the end of today's chapter! Vote  comment if you have any questions for these awesome fellas, and as always, we'll see you cats later! Bye! 

(A/N: Sorry for this being later than usual my wifi has been extra stupid and slow this weekend)