Questions by MusicallyMe

1. What is the funniest thing one of you has ever said?
Me: Hmm... just the other day something funny has happened.
Paul: Oh, God no, please stop, it wasn't funny!
John: You are absolutely right, Jodie! It was a cold winters night and Jodie, George and I were watching the telly all nice and toasty inside.
Me: We were laughing enjoying ourselves with cups of tea, all but one.
John: I finished the last of the milk for Jodie's and my cereal and so we "sent" Paul out to get some more.
Paul: You kicked me out! You literally pushed me out of the door! I told you -
Me: cuts him off Details, details, anyway, Paul came back about twenty minutes later and being the poor, vulnerable darling he is he came back freezing cold.
John: For some reason Paul forgot that it was cold outside and to wear layers.
Paul: Because you kicked me out!
John: And he wasn't happy, he marched right in front of the TV rambling about all the bad stuff that supposedly happened.
Me: snickers One of which he nearly gotten mugged and he whacked the attacker with the milk!
Paul: I NEARLY DIED! HE HAD A KNIFE! You shouldn't be laughing!
John: Alright, alright, but you look so funny when you're screaming your head off. XD
Me: Ha, yeah, good times...

2. Your opinion on Elton John?
Me: He is talented, I wouldn't call myself a fan or anything but I like Rocket Man.
John: He's one of my best mates, he's great.
Paul: He's a really cool guy, I question the showy, shiny suits he wears but that's just me.
John: You being the fashion critique, as always.
Paul: Someone has to be, you would go about the house naked if you had your way.
John: Hey! I - actually... yeah... you didn't had to mention that.
Paul: I know, too late now. smirks Next question!

3. MATH TIME! Say as many digits of the number "pi" as you can without looking it up.
Me: Oh, uh... 3.14... 7? I don't know, I only remember the first three! I don't know Pi!
John: thinks for a minute 3.1415926535... 2!
Paul: Not quite, its 3.14159265359! smiles smugly
George: eyes pop out That's incredible!
Ringo: presses buttons on calculator Very, he nailed it!
John: scowls, crosses arms I knew that, I just... was under pressure.
Paul: What? Are you jealous I know Pi and you don't? raises eyebrow I'm not just a pretty face, Johnny.
John: Shut up, McCartney.

4. Paul, John, George: what was your first impression of Ringo?
Ringo: This isn't going to end well...
Paul: I thought he was an amazing drummer, I didn't actually thought he'll join us.
George: That was ages ago... I just liked him and he was very nice and pleasant.
John: He's a damn good drummer. He's not technically good, but I think Ringo's drumming is underrated the same way as Paul's bass playing is underrated. 
Ringo: Aw, thanks fellas!

5. Buddy Holly or Elvis Presley?
Me: Elvis! I don't have anything against Buddy, but I don't really like his music that much, but Elvis is so cool!
John: Elvis Presley by a long shot. Buddy Holly is great and I look cool when I dress like him but Elvis is the king for a reason.
Paul: Elvis Presley, no Buddy Holly - actually I'll choose Elvis, but than again... 
John: Sometime today, Paul. 
Paul: Buddy Holly, I don't know, I like both of them.
George: Elvis Presley, I don't know why, so don't ask cos I really don't know.
Ringo: I would have to go with Buddy Holly, he had a lot of potential. 

6. Wanna continue singing this for me? "There are places I'll remember..."
John: All my life... though some have changed...
George: Some forever not for better...
Paul: Some have gone, and some remain.
Ringo: All these places have their moments...
Paul: With lovers and friends I still can recall
John: Some are dead and some are living, in my life, I've loved them all.
Me: Sorry to cut you fellas short, but that is all the time we have for today.
John: Can I just point out that it wasn't Yesterday or one of Paul's silly love songs? 
Paul: No you may not, and I helped you write it so technically it doesn't matter anyways!
Me: Don't start, grow up you two! Comment and vote if you want and we'll see you cats later! Bye!