Questions by RealJohnLennonsGhost

If it's 2015, why is John still with Cynthia when she died?
John: That's complicated, it's something to do with a time machine or something. Jodie explains it better.
Me: Well, actually it's 1964. But they have Internet.
John: Jodie showed us everything there is to know about wifi and ourselves.
Paul: Uhuh, so to say it in a way you would understand. We're in 1965 but we know lots of stuff in the future because of Google!
Me: Right, so... Does that make sense?

Next if any one by the name of Yoko Ono come don't go with them. Stay single cause a sweet girl named Aleena will come and trust me John she is a way better choice than Yoko. How do I know? Cause I am you from a different future.
John: A different future? Are you serious? I knew it! I had a feeling I was right. And I already met Yoko, she's alright.
Paul: No she isn't. She was damn annoying.
John: Shut up, no one asked for your opinion. I like her. So I have to wait for this Aleena girl? I suppose I could do that, can't argue with me future self.
Paul: rolls eyes At least this Aleena girl won't be as bad as Yoko Oh-no.
John: I'll do my best.
Paul: What is the next question?
Me: That's it.
George: What? That's unfair! It was only about John!
John: leans back in his chair What can I say, I'm the Smart Beatle and I'm the leader. Deal with it.
Paul: pulls a face Your not that smart and your not the leader.
John: Am so, I started this band in the first place!
Paul: And without me you would never had met George! Without us it would suck.
John: No it wouldn't, Stu and Pete were alright. All they needed was me.
Paul: Stu couldn't even play. He was faking it and he left to stay with Astrid anyway. If anyone's the leader it's me.
John: Say that again, I dare you.
Paul: I'm the leader. I taught you how to play guitar properly, remember?
John: ... No you didn't... I don't know what your talking about.
Me: Sorry John, but Paul has a point.
Paul: smirks Thank you, Jodie.
John: How could you?! I thought we had something special.
Me: You all contribute something, so in a way your both the leader.
Paul: I suppose so.
John: Whatever, can I go now?
Me: Fine, we're done. Send in your questions and we'll answer as soon as possible!
Ringo: Bye!
Paul: Hope you will send more of your lovely questions.
John: See you cats later!