Questions by Father McKenzie

1) Paul, do you wear panties?

Paul: No, I don't.
John: Then whose panties I found under your bed?
Paul: I don't know, they're not mine. And what where you doing looking under my bed?
John: ... Uh, just a routine monster check. We didn't want anyone to get eaten.
Paul: We? Jodie, what were you two doing in my room!?
Me: John already told you. Monster checks.
Paul: There aren't any monsters under my bed! You were looking for my diary again, weren't you?!
John: Diary? What diary?
Me: We didn't know that you had a diary.
Paul: narrows eyes I'm watching you two. Stay out of my room.

2) George, is there something you don't eat?

George: There are loads of things I don't like. I'm not picky but I'm not a pig either.

3) John, would you like to date Paul?

John: Not really, I suppose dating Paul isn't the worse idea. But I'm happy with Cynthia thank you very much.

4) Ritchie, If George never wanted to talk to you again because you ate his sandwich and bags of his jelly babies, what would you do?

Ringo: That actually happened ages ago during my first year in the band. I barely knew him back then but I quickly learned the way to his heart was through his stomach. So I brought him loads and loads of jelly babies and I made him lunch that day and he forgave me.
George: He felt really bad... and he had hundreds of jelly babies. Of course I couldn't say no.

5) John and Paul, what do you think about McLennon?

John: Good question. What do we feel about it, Paul?
Paul: I don't know, we never talked about it. Because why would we? It would be awkward, so we avoid the topic.
John: That's right. Well I suppose I think its... Creative? Funny?
Paul: Creative isn't the word I'll use.
John: It is, they write fanfics and draw fanarts which is both artistic. Some can be disturbing but they're art. Besides I like drawings with me the best.
Paul: I suppose so.

6) George and Ringo, same question for John and Paul, except its Starrison.

Ringo: Geo's a good kid, and I do like him very much. But not in that way.
George: Ditto.

7) lads, if Paul got pregnant, who do you think is the father among you? Why?

everyone except Paul looks at John
John: Why are you all looking at me? Why does it always have to be me?
Me: shrugs Your the most logical choice. We're just answering the question.
Paul: It's impossible for me to get pregnant anyway. I don't have the... parts.
John: Why does it have to be me? George knew Paul the longest.
George: Don't drag me into this.
John: You guys hang out all the time. It could easily be George's than mine.
Paul: It's just a question! I'm not actually pregnant with one of your kids.
John: I'm just saying McHarrison is just as possible as McLennon.
George: Do you hear yourself?
Paul: Why are we arguing about this?!
George: Forget about it. Next question.

8) PAUL ARE YOU A GODDESS?

Paul: I could be. I will look nice in a toga. Ooh yeah, definitely. A toga would look great on me. I'll be the goddess of music and beauty!
George: Don't you mean the god of music and beauty?
Paul: Huh? Oh right, duh. I misheard you, obviously. I thought it said god.
John: But you said -
Paul: ANYWAY, that's all the time we have for today, right Jodie?
Me: Right, send your questions in the comments below.
John: Every vote saves a duck or something... I know! Every vote saves the oysters from the walrus.
Ringo: What the hell does that mean?
John: Only awesome people will get it.
Me: See you guys later, peace and love and all that!
The lads: Bye-bye!