Questions by 21Grace21

1. John, my friend is like obsessed with you and always draws you and BTW you look FABULOUS in those pictures. He also wants me to call him John Lennon. Is that weird? I think it is.
Paul: Really? Why? John of all people? Your friend needs help.
John: Hahaha, shut up! Your friend is awesome, I love seeing all the talented and creative fanart you guys make, they are really good.
Paul: Seriously? Did he ever drew me? I always look fabulous, not John.
John: Now who's jealous? You can't win them all, Macca.
Me: Paul's right, no offense but John is nothing to get obsessed about.
John: blinks You're joking right? I expected that from the lads, but not you! 
Me: laughs Your face! Of course I'm joking, I don't blame your friend, John is awesome and fabulous.
John: grins smugly Better.
Me: whispers Even though he has a huge ego.

2. Paul, HOW DO YOU GET YOUR EYEBROWS TO BE SO PERFECT?!?!?!
Paul: I wish I knew, I don't do anything to it or anything. People think I use mascara because apparently I'm a girl because that's the only explanation they can comprehend, I'm just too perfect and beautiful.
John: facepalms You are not helping your case...
Paul: Oh, I mean I just have naturally neat eyebrows and I just have one of those faces? 

3. George, why are you so fabulous? That is like the ultimate question in life. 
George: Ha, you hear that Paul? I'm fabulous, not you, ME!
Paul: Your point?
George: opens mouth, tries to think of something smart to say but doesn't say anything
Paul: Well? 
George: crosses arms You're not the only one who people think are fabulous.
Me: You are all fabulous in your own way, and you are all equally talented. So let's move on shall we?

 4. Ringo, why are you so lovable? (Also I saw you in a commercial once)
 Ringo: Because the world needs more love, so I try my absolute best to be lovable.
Me: Bless you Ringo, we need more people like you.
John: What about more people like me?
Me: Uh... yeah... just what we need, more Lennons. I bet Paul will love that.
Paul: I had a nightmare exactly like that, John finds this machine and all twenty-seven of him came after me! shivers It was horrific! 
John: You guys sure do make a man feel special...
Me: It's my speciality! 

5. Paul, why do you always photobomb George?
Paul: goes high pitch W - what!? I don't do that, it's just... an accident?
George: If it's an accident then why do I always see photos like this!?

George: You look like you're a psycho killer about to murder me! Paul: Don't be paranoid, at least I didn't blink

Paul: Don't be paranoid, at least I didn't blink.
George: I'm not paranoid! 
Paul: Yes you are, you thought giraffes are aliens!
George: They are! There is no reason they have to be like that, it's unnatural!
John: That's your opinion, just because they're tall doesn't make them aliens.
George: We'll see whose laughing when they wipe the human race from extinction! 

 6. What are your thoughts on Frank Sinatra?
Me: Frank who? I've heard that name before somewhere, I'm guessing he's an actor?
Ringo: Oh, Frank is a really cool american singer and actor. I requested him to sing a song for Maureen's birthday, which she loved.
John: Shut up, you're making us look like terrible husbands.
Paul: Actually I've written lots of lovely romantic songs for Linda.
George: And we had fantastic little picnic just the other day.
John: ...
Me: between laughter Oh... John... 
John: Just wrap this up, preferably now.
Me: Aw, fine. That's the end of today's chapter! Comment and vote if you liked it, and as always, we'll see you cats later! Bye!